Hotel Lav

032 445 100

Hotel Lav Vukovar Reviews

smacvan1 smacvan1
Grouchy waiters Apr 29, 2011
Went with a friend for some cocktails because this is the only place in this small town that serves cocktails. When we arrived we had to wait for waiter to come to our table for about 10 minutes. He saw us get in and sit but he first walked over to wait on people who walked in 5 minutes after us, brought their drinks first.

When he took our order, i got my "Cuba Libre" in a white wine glass (?!) and he literally "threw" a check on the table. Gave me a straw with a hole in it as well.

Never saw this waiter again nor he came around to ask us how we were and if we wanted another drink.

We called the waiter after some time and I asked "would you have..." but he rudely interrupted me and just said "we would not have anything because we are closing" even though they served other people just few seconds ago because I saw them walk in just there and then.

This is a 4 star hotel, I understand a "pride" of this small town in eastern Croatia. One would think the service would be on the level. And maybe even expect a bit wider selection then 6 cocktails on the menu - served in appropriate glass with a smile on the face would be 4 star!

Never ever again will they see me!

Check Vukovar Hotel Deals