Hotel Latinski Most

Check Sarajevo Hotel Deals

Hotel Latinski Most Sarajevo Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great little hotel Sep 03, 2012
It was my first time in Sarajevo and I wanted to stay as close to the Old Town as possible without being directly inside it, as I was driving a car. Reading all the reviews that I could get a hold of on Booking.com and TB I ended up with booking the Hotel Latinski Most that was located just across the River at Latinski Most (Bridge).

When we arrived in Sarajevo we had a hard time finding the hotel and there was not much help from the locals or the small tourist offices connected to the hotels. Most of them had never heard about it. We ended finding the hotel on a computer in a tourist office and thereby getting an indication of the location. I must say that when we found out that the hotel had the name of a bridge it made things a lot easier, we found the hotel shortly after.

The hotel was a small but very nice with a really good quality for the money. The hotel had just been renovated and the little yellow hotel had even a small free parking area next to the hotel and the bridge where 4 cars could fit. The receptionist was extremely friendly when we arrived and he guided us to the parking and carried our suitcases to the 1st floor where the reception was located.

The room was small but everything looked really nice and comfortable. The bathroom was also small but it had everything that I needed and in a good quality; I especially liked the small shower that they had built in tiles, it was almost like a labyrinth. The room had even a small balcony with a table and two chairs facing the river, the bridge Latinski Most and most important the Old Town of Sarajevo. The best thing of the hotel was the location, no doubt about that but the quality and service were also great.

The hotel served their breakfast on the second floor. The meal was good and honest, not like some of the 4 and 5 stars hotels that were had been staying at before on the trip. I was almost a bit sad that we only had planned one night in Sarajevo because it had been a great stay.
The hotel seen from the bridge
The hotel
The view from the balcony of my ro…
The view from the balcony of my ro…
Chokk says:
It was a great stay
Posted on: Oct 06, 2012
cneoridium says:
I like it! I'll try that next time I'm there - Thanks!
Posted on: Oct 06, 2012