Hotel Lapad

Hotel Lapad Rates and Deals

Hotel Lapad Dubrovnik Reviews

Chokk Chokk
It made my day - Magnificent Apr 17, 2014
I had been driving most of the day from Treviso in Italy and suddenly I found myself close to Dubrovnik. I had been there a couple of times the last years and I had stayed some different places but this time I wanted to stay in the harbor area outside of the old town. I found what seemed to be a good hotel on my Tonight app and booked it. The hotel Lapad, was located a bit isolated from most of the action in the city but very close to the water what I think is a huge plus. As I drove along the little and cozy harbor I could not help to smile a little, because it looked like the hotel and I were a perfect match this evening.

Looking in retrospect, it was a perfect hotel. It had very friendly service everywhere during my stay and especially in the reception. I had a good connection with the girls behind the counter already from the start and we had quite a lot of laughs in a very short time. I could not help laughing when of them said that I should have a good room. Looking back I think that just arriving to the hotel entrance and seeing the hotel with its pool in a perfect blue background made me in a very good mood.

The room was really nice and modern and it had a great bed. They had given me a room with a small balcony overlooking a part of the cruise ship harbor, which I really enjoyed for the first time the following morning. The quality of all the furniture in the room was great. It really felt as a wonderful room from the moment I entered. They had made a great bathroom solution with glass panels, that was really modern and with loads of great details.

As I arrived late, I went to the hotels restaurant to book a table and I was pleased to se that I was far from alone there. I ordered some wine and I was really pleased with dishes they served me. First I had a black risotto and the main was grilled seafood. The dessert had a good quality as well, and the service was really friendly and I was quite full and pleased, when I finally decided to leave the restaurant. I went to their bar as well and had a beer and a gin fizz before calling it a day. The breakfast was also a treat with a good mix of a traditional continental breakfast with local dishes as well.
The hotel from the entrance
The harbor in front of the hotel a…
The harbor
The hotel restaurant and breakfast…

Hotel Lapad Overview

This accommodation in Dubrovnik is conveniently located on Lapad Peninsula, providing guests with excellent access to Old Town, which is only 3 kilometers away, as well as the beach. Guests of the Hotel Lapad can also easily access the beach as it is only 600 meters away. An array of facilities is located nearby including water sports and tennis courts. The hotel is connected to Gruz Harbour via a private boat shuttle. There are also numerous shops and restaurants within a short distance as well. The local bus service makes frequent stops near the hotel, taking visitors to Old Town. Dubrovnik airport is located within a short drive of the Hotel Lapad.

Each of the guestrooms at the Hotel Lapad is equipped with air conditioning, satellite television, mini-bars and private baths. 163 rooms are available.

Numerous amenities are offered at the Hotel Lapad, including complimentary Internet service, an onsite restaurant, garden terrace, pool bar, complimentary breakfast and swimming pool.

Hotel Lapad Amenities

• Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes