Hotel Landhaus Emmen (Switzerland)

Average rate: $123 - Hotel class: 3 stars
Neuenkirchstrasse 3, Emmen, Switzerland

Hotel Landhaus Emmen (Switzerland) Rates and Deals

Hotel Landhaus Emmen (Switzerland) Reviews

Montrealer_514 Montreal…
Hotel in Switzerland Mar 06, 2011
Again, this is one of the hotels that the WONDERFUL tour group company (Trafalgar) has organized us to stay last summer of 2010. The price is average compared to other hotels you may find in Lucerne. I have never thought of checking out the chosen hotel in Switzerland in the internet so I was quite amused when I finally got there.

What is the best word I can describe this hotel in particular ? Im in between the words "special" and ....."spooky" ?? LOL To be honest, I got a little creeped out by this place. At first, it looks alright from the exterior. The outdoor dining area was GREAT ! That was the first good sight of this hotel....and then we entered the lobby, right next to the staircase. If you are used to hotel key cards then brace yourself for a big key to open the door "old school" style. How awesome is that ? I mean seriously, it was like walking into a 70th century home because the whole place looks exactly like that and Im saying this as a compliment by the way. Just when I thought its over, it just gets more creepier when we entered the felt like Im in Dracula's room or something but then again, its a compliment because I found it authentic and I guess its a traditional room in Switzerland....maybe in the good old days anyway !

The area of this hotel is very peaceful. Quiet and relaxing. The food was good and the desert was even better. It was cute too as you can see in the photo (with the Swiss thingy designed in it) hehe.

Overall, being a city girl and used to modern facilities, I still appreciate the antiquity of this place. I really do (even if I tell you that I wont dare to sleep there alone) hahaha !!! That's actually the thrill of staying there I guess. If you are a medieval century fan like me or if you appreciate ancient arts and architectures then I recomend you this hotel. If you're a fan of horror movies then even better !! (just kidding).

Hotel Landhaus Emmen (Switzerland) Overview

With its central location, Hotel Landhaus is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Emmenbrucke. The Hotel Landhaus boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. Each of the hotel's guestrooms offers non smoking rooms, daily newspaper, desk, television, shower, separate shower and tub. To suit guests' convenience, this Emmenbrucke accommodation offers shops, elevator, bar/pub, restaurant, pets allowed. This hotel is characterized by a combination of modern comfort and traditional element of Emmenbrucke, making it a distinct accommodation. For your reservation at the Hotel Landhaus Emmenbrucke, please choose your period of stay and fill out our secure online booking form.

Hotel Landhaus Amenities