Hotel Laennec Lyon

Hotel Laennec Lyon Rates and Deals

Hotel Laennec Lyon Reviews

elam elam
Aug 02, 2007
This hotel is very small. The style is early 90's but it is very clean and it has got everyting what you need. They offer garage for 1 eur, breakfast for 7 euro for a person and accommodation in triple room for 70 eur ( if you make reservation, without reservation it cost 80 Eur).

Room service is great. They serve breakfast at the time You want and in your room. The ovner of the hotel even brought new table to put all berakfast on it. He is very funny and for my each serious question ansewer with a joke e.g.

Me:Commbien nous payons?(How much we pay?)

He: Hout ( a lot) :-D

There is no problem to use internet for a moment. In one second they offered me computer in the reception. I logged as a guest (fr. invite) and for the first time I sow french version of windows:)

The ovner of the hotel remembered one of my travel friend who was there 5 years ago!

I recomend it because of the service and a nice welcom:)

WWW: http://www.hotel-laennec.com/

Hotel Laennec Lyon Overview

The Laennec Hotel is located in Lyon making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. In-room facilities include hair dryer, television, bathtub, shower, separate shower and tub. The amenities and services offered at this Lyon accommodation include shops, business center, pets allowed. This hotel is characterized by a combination of modern comfort and traditional element of Lyon, making it a distinct accommodation. To make your reservation at the Laennec Hotel via our secure online booking form, please submit your visit dates.

Hotel Laennec Amenities

• Business Center
  • Pet Friendly
  • Cable / Satellite TV
  • Bath / Hot Tub
  • Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Shops
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • Shops in Hotel

Related Travel Blogs About Hotel Laennec Lyon

Hotel Laennec and Lyon
We reached the Lyon at 6 pm. After leaving Poland at 5 am It was quite early and the ovner of hotel was quite suprised to see us at this time but he was very nice. We visited cente of Lyon till 11 p… We reached the Lyon at 6 pm. After leaving Poland at 5 am It was quite early and the…

Check Hotel Laennec Rates and Deals