Hotel La Paziella Capri

Hotel La Paziella Capri Rates and Deals

Hotel La Paziella Capri Reviews

kemartin kemartin
Feb 25, 2007
In my opinion, Hotel A'Paziella is the most beautiful, relaxing place to stay in all of Capri, and you get more than what you pay for.

Before my family and I had arrived in Capri, we had been staying in Sorrento where we were paying an enoromous amount for our rooms. Capri was still on the higher end, but definitely not as much, so we weren't expecting it to be quite as nice. However, as we were walking up the pathway surrounded by plants and flowers, we were pleasantly surprised. The property was gorgeous, and despite all the tourists crowding the city, I felt secluded, like we were on our own private island.

A man guided us through the beautiful white hallways to our bedrooms, and I couldn't help but look at everything around me in amazement and delight. The rooms were gorgeous and decorated mainly in blue and white. There was also a gorgeous patio off our room that had a stunning view of the harbor and surrounding landscape. This was a great asset that my sister and I took advantage of for drying our hand washed clothing (something we were definitely not used to growing up with a washer and dryer anywhere you go).

One aspect of the accomodations that excited me most of all was the shower! All the previous places we had been had teeny tiny showers in which I'm still amazed my father could fit into. Not this place! It had a shower/tub that provided you a very generous amount of space to take a shower or bath.

What added to the feeling of seclusion is that every where I went on the property, the pathways were small and enclosed with beautiful gardens. One of my favorite memories of this was when my family and I walked to the pool. The pool arrived out of no where and in order to get up to it we walked through this outside seating area whose roof was real, growing, lemon trees. It was so amazing to see the gigantic lemons growing above our heads as we walked through with their fresh, citrus scent all around us.

Hotel La Paziella Capri Overview

The Hotel La Paziella Capri is five minutes' walk from the Piazzetta and the Augustus Gardens. The Marina Grande Beach is just over 1 km from the hotel, and can be reached on foot or by bus. The Hotel La Paziella Capri is 10 minutes from the local ferry port, and guests can also connect to the mainland with the helicopter service.

Rooms at the Hotel La Paziella Capri are available as singles, doubles, and junior suites. Mountain or sea views are available. Rooms have balconies, satellite television service, mini bar, safe box, radio alarm clock, Internet access, and en suite bathrooms with hair dryers, robes, and Jacuzzi tubs. There are 20 rooms in total.

The Hotel La Paziella Capri is a relaxation oriented property with a large mature garden that overlooks the Faraglioni. Massages are offered in the gazebo, and there is a swimming pool with a sunning terrace. A cocktail lounge offers outdoor drink service. The house restaurant offers regional dishes.

Hotel La Paziella Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Jacuzzi
  • Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower