Hotel La Coralina

Check Bocas del Toro Hotel Deals

Hotel La Coralina Bocas del Toro Reviews

caymanjim caymanjim
Dinner at La Coralina Apr 13, 2011
I did not stay here, but I did eat dinner here on Monday, April, 2011. We were staying down the road at another location and came here for dinner after a long travel day.

Stacey, the host was very nice and we enjoyed a great meal of coconut crusted lobster salad, braised pork tenderloin and caribbean shrimp with rice & beans and fresh veggies.

The coconut crusted lobster salad was very good, well prepared and cooked perfectly. My carribean shrimp entree was also very good. My friend's pork tenderloin had a few pieces that were not cooked to her liking and after Stacey noticed this, she offered to take it off the final bill without even a comment from us. That's awesome service!

I would recommend this place for the restaurant / bar and it's spectacular views, but cannot comment on the hotel itself. What we did see of it, seemed clean and very nice. They are also currently constructing a pool with swim up bar on the property.
TravelInvasion TravelIn…
Very close to perfection Jan 23, 2009
I discovered this tropic gem on a previous visit to the Bocas region of Panama as I was riding a bike on the road fronting it. I knew I would be back to see just what this place had to offer.

Hotel La Coralina is ran by a woman named Stacey who has to be one of the hardest working and best hosts I have ever came across in all of my travels.

This is a place that will appeal to backpackers, surfers, bird watchers or just about anyone looking for some peace and relaxation.

Room and food prices are very reasonable and if you are lucky they will be serving some of the best sushi on the planet during your stay.

The rooms are decorated very comfortably and the suites are a bargain for just a little over $100 per night.

There are plans for a pool to be built within the next 12 months. When the pool is added, the amenities will then be 5 stars.

Stacey can arrange private boat tours as well as horseback adventures through the jungle.

My biggest complaint was that I only was able to stay for 2 nights.
Hotel La Coralina
View from Hotel La Coralina
Bar and Restaurant
Nearby Bluff Beach (3 miles of emp…
geokid says:
Nice blog!!! Thanks for posting it.
Posted on: Feb 26, 2009