Hotel La Casona Iquitos

Hotel La Casona Iquitos Rates and Deals

Hotel La Casona Iquitos Reviews

HEIDYandBRIAN HEIDYand…
Hotel La Casona Feb 05, 2012
They have 3 places to stay, so you choose depending your budget, they are pretty nice and they pick you up for free from the airport even if you are staying only 1 night.

We stayed one night in jiron fitzcarral 147, we paid 85 soles for a private bedrooom with air condition. Well then our budget got smaller so we decided to go to the backpackers one in Napo 138, and we paid 20 soles per person, they suppose to be shared bedroom but they have a few were are just 2 beds so you dont have to share with anybody else, is with a share bathroom. Just a little noisy every 2 days when 15 people from Haiti arrived and they used to leaved around 4am, so they made TOO MUCH noise for a couple of hours. Besides that all fine, is secure and the guy on the door is pretty nice.
runwalkhike runwalkh…
Nice people, depressing rooms May 09, 2010
Hotel La Casona is on one side of the street, Hostal La Casona is on the other. The only saving grace to these places is that some rooms have air conditioning, which can drown out the ever-present motorcycle/motocarro noise from the streets and let you sleep. The rooms are little boxes, very claustrophobic - the one I was brought to in the "Hotel" was just a bit bigger than the single bed and had no window - I simply couldn't stay there. Across the street in the "Hostal" they had a 3rd floor room with a window into the stairwell - fortunately there was a skylight nearby so there was some sun & I could pretend that I had air. I'm sure I couldn't have handled most of their rooms. I didn't find anything better nearby so just stayed - a short stay so not too bad. The people were really nice, stored my luggage while I went into the jungle, helped out, friendly, wanted me to be comfortable.
yadilitta yadilitta
Nice and cheap accommodation in Iquitos - La Casona Nov 25, 2009
I wish I'd have known about this hotel before going to Iquitos, but at least I was able to find it for the last night in the city.

A local guide recommended us this place and I was surprise when I heard the rate. It was cheapen than what we paid before, cool!

The hotel is located just one block from the Main Square and since they grew, they have 2 locations one in front the other. Both are small buildings. The one we were at has also built a basement where they have more rooms.

They keep the place clean, although it's difficult since they keep on building new bedrooms which could be a bit loud. Amenities include tv with cable, wi-fi, a computer with internet and a comunal kitchen.

They have 2 rates for the rooms: with and without a/c. But all the rooms have a fan. Bed was comfortable and the shower was very good too. Great pressure of hot and cold water.

Service was ok, nothing outrageous but good. Rate doesn't include breakfast, but you can ask them to cook something for you. Or better, just go to one of the several cafes nearby.
name
outside
lobby

Hotel La Casona Iquitos Overview

This hotel in central Iquitos was built in 1901 and recently refurbished to offer modern amenities and a comfortable stay. It provides good-value accommodation with free Wi-Fi access.

The Hotel La Casona Iquitos offers 39 air conditioned rooms. The hotel is less than 10 minutes' drive from Coronel FAP Francisco Secada Vignetta International Airport (IQT). Popular tourist spots are readily accessible from the hotel. Conveniently part of the in-house services, visitors can catch up on work with the PCs available for hire. The hotel's garden is a perfect place to relax.

Travellers will be able to enjoy the convenience of an onsite café at the Hotel La Casona Iquitos. Guests will find a wide variety of cafés and restaurants in the area.

Hotel La Casona Amenities

• TV
  • Garden
  • Computer
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • En suite
  • Private Bathroom
  • Coffee Shop/Cafeteria
  • Security and video surveillance in public areas

Check Hotel La Casona Rates and Deals