Hotel L´Auberge

Bobo, Bobo Dioulasso, Burkina Faso
20 97 14 26/20 97 17 67/20 97 17 68

Compare Bobo-Dioulasso Hotel Rates (2.6km away)

Hotel L´Auberge Bobo Dioulasso Reviews

sarahsan sarahsan
A hotel in town Jan 23, 2011
Hotel L´Auberge is located in town. The public area with the pool was lovely, but the rooms were not of the same quality. Our room was of a good size, had a tiled floor, but was very dusty. The beds were very hard. There was an old TV there, but we never tried it. The AC was okay and the minibar was empty.

The bathroom was plain. It had no shower curtain, which made the whole room very wet. The towels were frayd.

The restaurant was nice with both indoor and outdoor dinning. We enjoyed our dinner outside by the pool. I had the vegetable soup and fish, which was very good. Breakfast was included and served in the same restaurant. It consisted of white bread, butter and marmalade and tea/coffee.

L´Auberge hotel could have been a nice place if it had been cleaner and the staff nicer, they were quite unfriendly.

Room rates are:

Single CAF 23.000

Double CAF 27.500
Hotel L´Auberge
Reception
Our room
Our room
monky says:
Hola Sarah wow...one more time very nice to see you soon again in front page congratulations on your featured review!
Koralifix says:
Congrats on being featured today, Sarah! Nice work!
montecarlostar says:
Lol I had this same kind of no-curtain bathroom when I went to Montecatini Terme in Italy. I thought it was really weird and tried my best not to splash too much water, but it was impossible. I still can't believe how some hotels don't have shower curtains, you can get one for a dollar.
Posted on: Apr 13, 2011

Compare Bobo-Dioulasso Hotel Rates (2.6km away)

Hotel L´Auberge  Map