Hotel Kotorosl

Check Yaroslavl Hotel Deals

Hotel Kotorosl Yaroslavl Reviews

sampowers sampowers
Easy Livin' Jan 22, 2009
I stayed in this hotel for two months while I was on a volunteer trip! So for me, it was totally comfortable considering the work that I was doing. Compared to any hotel I've been in in the US, its very different! Bathrooms are shared between two rooms. Shower has just enough space to stand still. For a month of the time I was there we did not have hot, or warm water! Although I do believe this was a city issue rather than a hotel issue. There is no air conditioning, not that it ever got that hot through June and July while i was there. :D The people working at this hotel were very nice to the volunteers and tried their best to accommodate us. There is a market across the street and a tram that stops right in front of the hotel to take you into town. The train station is also within walking distance. The area appeared to be pretty safe, although I do not suggest walking alone during the night, but we did plenty of nighttime walking in larger groups with no issues. While the organization I volunteered through payed the hotel fee I cannot comment on the price. This hotel has internet cards to purchase, or there is an internet cafe within walking distance. There are plenty of bars in the area. The food was... well it was free food!
my room. shared with roommate.
front of the hotel.
average meal served.
tram ride.
Liselore_Verschuren Liselore…
Comfortable, but very ugly rooms Aug 10, 2007
This place has the ugliest rooms we’ve ever stayed in! Like most Russian hotel rooms they have a separate bedroom and living room, and especially the living room had such an overdose of tackiness it has all been edged into our brains.

There was nothing wrong with a stay here though, the rooms were comfortable and clean and we had great fun when we first got into the room and took in all the ugliness. The couch and easy chair are great to hang out in and read a book.

The hotel also offers a restaurant where we had dinner, the food was pretty descent was a very reasonable price. The staff is friendly and helpful, they didn’t mind serving us dinner even though the restaurant was officially closed because of a wedding in the adjacent room.
Hotel Kotorosl (Yaroslavl, Russia)

Hotel Kotorosl Overview

The Kotorosl Hotel Yaroslavl lies only 276 km (172 miles) away from the airport. Each of the 84 well-furnished guestrooms at the hotel ensures a comfortable stay with industry-standard room amenities. Modern comfort and convenience are seamlessly combined to ensure the guests' satisfaction. This hotel is characterized by a combination of modern comfort and traditional element of Yaroslavl, making it a distinct accommodation. For your reservation at the Kotorosl Hotel, simply submit your dates and complete our secure online booking form.

Check Yaroslavl Hotel Deals