Hotel Kayahan Kas

Hotel Kayahan Kas Rates and Deals

Hotel Kayahan Kas Reviews

dardeb dardeb
Wonderful hotel, great staff, excellent value! Oct 13, 2012
Hotel Kayahan is located in the area of Kas that is full on hotels. There are rows of hotels, above the town beach, and this hotel is located in the second row. Its location is superb! Only 2 minutes walking from the beach, 5 from the old town and marina. It is walking distance from the bus station as well, about 8-10 minutes. They also provide a shuttle, but I chose to walk and familiarize myself with the town. When I arrived I was welcomed by a very enthusiastic lady at the reception. She told me right away that I will be sorry to stay only for two nights, that I will love her hotel and town, and will want to stay longer. I have to admit she was right!

She took me to my room, and then upstairs to the fourth floor where their lovely restaurant terrace is. The views are really amazing! She explained everything about the hotel, how to get to town, to the beach, to some other areas little further away. The list of activities, things to see and do in town and the area were on display at the reception as well, but I kept consulting her for everything and she was extremely helpful, just like everybody else in this hotel. She gave me tons of helpful information about Kas and area. Bus schedule is also on display. And they provide safe at the reception.

My room had a double bed, and a balcony overlooking the hotel pool. Pool is small and I didn’t see anybody use it while I was there, but it looked fine. Balcony was nice and handy, with ropes and pins to hang your beach towel, bathing suit, etc. . I had fresh towels and flower petals on my bed every day. Bathroom with shower was tiny but functional. There was a TV, a wardrobe closet, and a dressing table and chair. A couple of extra chairs were in the room as well. I didn’t need the air-conditioning, but it’s there. Hotel also has an elevator.

Buffet breakfast was served on their terrace. It included lots of choices, everything from fresh veggies, cheese and ham, to cereal, different bread kinds, eight different teas, and two coffees. Freshly squeezed juices and things like omelet were also available, but as extra. I heard the prices were reasonable.

They also had a set dinner menu, for only 20TL. I didn’t try it, but it sounded a great deal, with soup, mezes, a choice of main dish and a desert.

There was free WiFi, and it worked in my room. They have couches and computers for everybody’s use upstairs on their terrace.

I was truly very sad to leave this place. On my way out I was given a fun scooter ride to the bus station 

This hotel is excellent value for your money! Great location, and the town of Kas must be the most charming coastal town in Turkey. I loved my stay here, and highly recommend it. One day I hope to return and stay longer in Kas and Hotel Kayahan.
morning view from the terrace
terrace
view from the terrace
simsing says:
It's beautiful hotel indeed!
Posted on: Nov 04, 2012

Hotel Kayahan Kas Overview

The hotel Kayahan is situated in Turkey, in the wonderful town of Kas, 44 yards/40 metres to the beach. Travelers to Turkey will love this Kas Hotel, near Antalya – Turkey. This lovely accommodation is located just steps from the best beaches, 3 minutes from the town centre and 8 minutes from the bus station (the hotel can arrange a pick-up service upon your arrival). The hotel has the most amazing panoramic views. The city of Kas is a popular spot for scuba diving and there is also a diving school as well as several places where you can rent the necessary equipment. Beneath the ocean, you can see a variety of coloured fishes, octopuses, dolphins, wrecks and ancient boats. Kas is small ancient town situated in the south coast of Turkey with small houses and nice restaurants, that serve a delicious local cuisine, or bars where you can unwind after a day at the beach. Here you can visit the Roman amphitheatre, the beaches and several caves, while the mountains offer several places for trekking, climbing and rafting. Don't miss then the ancient towns of Phellos, Nisa, Kandyba, Istlada, Apollonia, Isinda and Kyaenai located nearby. While staying at this Kas accommodation, Turkey, visit the island of Kekova where you can see ruins and ancient ships beneath the crystal-clear waters. The hotel has an excellent indoor restaurant featuring the traditional Turkish cuisine, a wonderful terrace with bar overlooking the island and the sea and pleasant swimming pool equipped with sun umbrellas and deck-chairs. Other amenities at the Hotel Kayahan include currency exchange, safety deposit box, room service, laundry service, car and motorcycle rentals, postal service, airport and bus transfers, and wireless Internet access.

Hotel Kayahan Amenities

• TV
  • Laundry service
  • Bicycle Rental
  • Excursions
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower