Hotel Jipik Joli

29 N Saraev Str., Nukus, Uzbekistan
8 90 723 10 11
Hotel Jipik Joli - Breakfast
Hotel Jipik Joli - Hotel Jipik Joli (annex)
Hotel Jipik Joli - Reception
Hotel Jipik Joli - View room 109

Hotel Jipik Joli Nukus Reviews

Vlindeke Vlindeke
Just a fine place to stay Sep 16, 2013
We arrived at Hotel Jipek Joli at 6 pm. Actually we were staying in the newly built (or renovated?) annex. Less than five minutes walking from the original Holel Jipek Joli. Very friendly, English speaking staff at the reception desk.

I was staying in room 109, first floor, no elevator. Spacious room with some old fashioned furniture. The first time a encountered an odd habit: the bed is made with a bottom sheet and pillow cases. The top sheet is folded on it. You have to place it yourself and to find the cover somewhere in the room. Well, not a big deal, but I just don’t understand it. The mattress turned out to be very hard, and when I say hard I mean hard! This resulted in muscle and neck pain (not too bad).

No wardrobe in the room (not that I’m unpacking for just one night, but I do like to hang out the cloths I would like to wear the next day). I low dress boy was provided. As was a television, a good working a/c and a hairdryer in the simple but clean bathroom.

We went for dinner to the headquarters of Hotel Jipek Joli. We had beef bourguignon with rice. Not a big portion, but good (approx. 4.5 euro). Price of a beer (0.5 liter) is approx. 2.70 euro). At the annex you can buy some soft drinks and beer from the fridge (same prices). Breakfast was served at the annex, charming set tables. Hot drinks and omelet was served separately. Very good!

What else to mention: in the annex we had free wifi, even in the rooms.

And, the hotel and the annex are only minutes walking away from the famous Savitskiy Karakalpakstan Art Museum.

More information at: www.ayimtour.com (this tour company and the hotel seemed to have one owner).
Hotel Jipik Joli (annex)
Reception
Room 109
Room 109
monky says:
Congrats on your featured review Ineke good revew!:D
traveller142009 says:
Nice review with a lot of details. Congrats on being featured!
ilserita says:
Congrats on the feature, Ineke! It looks like a nice hotel! :)
Nukus Map