Hotel Innotel

Hotel Innotel Rates and Deals

Hotel Innotel Singapore Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Fair quality but also like a police state! Mar 27, 2013
I had looked at the reviews and the prices of the hotels in Singapore and I had been seriously confused; the prices did not match with my expectations of hotels in Asia. The hotels had great reviews but the prices were even worse than London or Paris. I finally decided for the Innotel Hotel that was not located as close to the city center as I actually had wanted. I took a taxi from the airport and was at the hotel 45 minutes later, which was not bad given the traffic but luckily I landed in the middle of the day.

The hotel was located in the shopping district so I guess that many would say that it was perfectly located. I walked out of the taxi and the 5 meter in to the reception and I was amazed how cold they had it in there, my best guess was 18 degrees and I could almost not stop laughing, that I had come so far in order to get in to a cold place. They found my booking in the reception and I was given a room on the second floor. I was escorted up to my room and told about the different services of the hotel.

The room was small, it had almost the size of a basic European room and the bed was taking most of the space. The room was quite dark and when I took the curtain away from the room I looked straight into the back of another building. There was a minibar was full but very expensive. Coming straight from Traders in Kuala Lumpur I was quite disappointed of the size and the view but the room was frankly quite fair. The hotel was of mid size quality and it reminded me more of one of the better motorway hotels that you can find along one of the highways of Europe. I had just expected some more.

Just outside the reception the hotel was running a small café where you also could have a beer in the evening, and also here the beer prices were in the top of what I have seen any place. They made quite okay food there and I had brunch there a couple of times before I went into the city center.

During the stay the staff was quite friendly and service minded but they had a strange way of controlling people it was like you were a thief or something. In the room there was a folder with the price of every item of the room; like you would take one of their lamps with you home.

The worst part was when I left the hotel at 5 am in the morning and while I checked out in the reception and they had a guy checking my room and calling down if something was missing. I had never been controlled like that in all my travel history and I felt that it was pretty low, it didn’t make it better that they asked if I had forgotten to report that I had taken a sprite! The fact was that they had not refilled the mini bar the day before, which they accepted but it was a strange experience.
The hotel
The bed
The room
The bathroom
Chokk says:
I completely agree
Posted on: May 19, 2013
EvaJ27 says:
It's sounds to me a case of deep paranoia,i wouldn't like that either controlling everything!
I agree,really who need a hotel lamp :D .
Posted on: May 19, 2013

Hotel Innotel Overview

Innotel Hotel is conveniently located within the Orchard Road and CBD districts. The new boutique Innotel Hotel is designed with the busy traveller in mind. It offers modern, spacious and sleek accommodation with a focus on genuine comfort, the latest technology and attentive service. Our outstanding rooms and suites incorporate premium facilites and exceptional security at affordable rates. It offers complimentary WIFI internet access and two complimentary bottled drinking water daily. Optional breakfast at S$12 NETT per person per day. Innotel Hotel is the hotel-of-choice for Singapore's visitors. Only a short walk to Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station and easy access to landmarks such as Suntec Exhibition Centre,Orchard Road shopping area,Marina Bay Sands Resort,Resortworld Sentosa and Universal Studios,Clarke Quay and Boat Quay,Peranakan Museum and Natural History Museum,Singapore Art Museum,Fort Canning Park,Singapore Flyer,Istana Park,Chinatown,Little India,Mount Elizabeth Hospital etc

Hotel Innotel Amenities

• Cable / Satellite TV
  • In Room Movies
  • Coffee / Tea Maker
  • TV
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Designated Smoking Area