Hotel Infante Sagres

Hotel Infante Sagres Rates and Deals

Hotel Infante Sagres Porto Reviews

stian79 stian79
Old stylish, good service Aug 05, 2011
Probably one of the best hotel I've ever stayed at. That being said, it's also one of the more expensive. (rented the suite, both times I was there...) The outside of the hotel doesn't really say much, but once inside it screams old and luxurious! The staff are extremely friendly. First time I checked in a man took my bag and showed me to the smallest elevator I've ever seen. (It still had room for a couch, myself, a friend, and the elevator operator.) We stepped in, the operator took us up to our floor, and behold, the guy from the reception had run up the stairs waiting for us, with our baggage... :)

Must say I was impressed of his speed.

The rooms were magnificent. The suite had a king size bed, 2 bathrooms, a living room and 2 small entrance hallways. We also rented a normal 2 bed room, it was also huge and well worth the money. :)

Unfortunately we never tried the restaurant at the hotel. Mostly because we were suffering from hangovers and the restaurant look almost to classy for us. We were dressed in shorts and old t-shirts, looking for Burger King. (Just 3 minutes away, they serve burgers & beer.)

I highly recommend this hotel to everybody that wants to spend 100 euros and up for a nights stay, just ask for a room away from the street below the entrance.

Otherwise there are dozens of other hotels in the close proximately that cost half the prize & less more suited for budget backpackers.
My room. Had 12 people from my shi…
My bedroom at the hotel
1 of 2 Bathrooms in my room...
Still the bathroom.
martin99 martin99
Raisonable luxury hotel Mar 30, 2011
a reason for visiting Porto?

As in any country , there are 2 different parts, north and south, I mean 2 differnte emotional countries of course!

Porto is the second city of Portugal, but apart from the well known brandy, Porto is more industrial, and a very unique architecture, just go along the river Douro and you wiil see an unique view of facades.

I come often to this hotel when I visit this city for my job or for holidays.

I like it for the very portuguese forniture, a bit old fashion but it changes of the same models around the world like Novotels or Sheratons or Hilton, hier you can feel the country where you are>

Portuguese are not very good at service supplying, but if you ask the will help you as much as they can, of course do not expect a Bangkok Sheratoon service, nevertheless I like it because isin the very center of the city, not far from Ribeira- about 15 minutes by walking- restaurant is really good, typical portuguese food, simple but good, and prices are still to reason, about 100 euros for a nice room
I do not liketelevision
remains of the past

Hotel Infante Sagres Overview

Renovated in 2001, this hotel comprises a 5-storey building with a total of 73 rooms, of which 64 are double rooms and 9 are suites. The hotel offers access to various facilities including a foyer with a 24-hour reception desk, a hotel safe, a cloakroom and a lift. A bar and a superb air-conditioned a la carte restaurant as well as attractive lounges are also available for guests use. Additionally, a conference room, a public Internet terminal, laundry and room services as well as medical assistance, a car park and a public garage (additional fees apply) are on offer to guests. Location This exclusive city hotel enjoys an ideal location in the historical centre reasonably close to the Rua de Santa Catarina shopping street as well as in the middle of the tourist centre. Links to the public transport system are located just a stone's throw away (200 m). The well-worth seeing Praca da Republica centre is only around 500 m, which can easily be reached within walking distance. The immediate vicinity (around 600 m away) offers a wide variety of shopping venues, countless bars, pubs and restaurants as well as a nightclub (around 3 km away) and various other entertainment venues. The inviting turquoise-blue sea is roughly 6.5 km from the hotel and can comfortably be reached by car or public transport. The nearest airport is some 10 km from the hotel. Rooms The exclusive rooms come with an en suite marble bathroom with shower and hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, a radio, an Internet connection, a minibar/fridge, a king-size bed, carpeting, air conditioning and central heating. Sport A large amount of sun loungers and parasols are available to guests. Meals Guests may select their breakfast and midday meal from an ample buffet. Lunch and dinner may alternatively be chosen from the a la carte menu. Payment American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment. Rates are based on double occupancy. Charges for extra adults may apply and will be due directly to the hotel.

Hotel Infante Sagres Amenities

• Direct dial phone
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes