Hotel Indigo Chicago - Vernon Hills

Hotel Indigo Chicago - Vernon Hills Rates and Deals

Hotel Indigo Chicago - Vernon Hills Reviews

mandas1 mandas1
Beautiful hotel, suburban location, pet-friendly! Aug 30, 2008
While on my trip to Wisconsin, I decided to stay over in Chicago again this year (it's 12 hours from the house and about all I can take in the car).

I had the dogs with me again this year and I know that Hotel Indigo (part of the InterContinental Hotels Group portfolio of hotels) is pet-friendly, and they give Priority Club Points!

I checked in about 8pm and was greeted with a smile and a "Thanks for being a Platinum Priority Club Member" - since they knew I had two dogs with me, they put me on a first floor room, near an entrance so it was easy to take the dogs in/out. The room was incredibly comfortable, all rooms at this location are suites, so we had a living room with a large sectional sofa and a king size bed. They had a huge flat-panel tv, free wireless internet, hardwood floors with a beautiful area rug and AVEDA bath ammenities!

I had dinner in the Phi restaurant, since I didn't want to go too far, and leave the dogs in the room. They menu was limited, but the chicken and grilled vegetables was quite yummy! They offer Starbucks coffee in the morning, so I didn't even have to find one with a drive thru, I just grabbed a vanilla latte in the restaurant before I hit the road in the morning!

The service was excellent, the hotel was full, the rooms were very clean, comfortable and relaxing. It's a little off the beaten path, but I have an uncle in Gurnee, so it was very convenient to his house.
Suite at the Hotel Indigo Vernon H…
Bedroom area - obviously pet-frien…
Vanity, closet and bathroom area
Living room area

Hotel Indigo Chicago - Vernon Hills Overview

The Hotel Indigo Chicago - Vernon Hills offers well-appointed rooms with air conditioning and complimentary wireless internet. The hotel offers a heated pool and a fitness centre as well as meeting rooms, a dry cleaning service and a business centre. Vernon Hills town centre is within a 10 minute drive from the hotel.

The hotel's garden offers tranquillity and peace to sit and relax. Hotel facilities include laundry facilities, a safe-deposit box and a laundry service. Feel more at home in your hotel as this venue offers an 'animal friendly' policy. Dr William M Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine and Countryside Lake are within a 20 minute drive from the hotel.

If you're travelling with a family in tow, the Hotel Indigo Chicago - Vernon Hills offers sizeable rooms geared towards the requirements of families and kids. Rooms include a refrigerator, tea and coffee making facilities and a plasma / LCD TV. A coffee maker, a telephone and an iron can be found in each room of the hotel. Patrons looking for inclusive accommodation will be pleased to know the hotel provides mobility and wheelchair access.

Guests wishing to socialise can take advantage of the Hotel Indigo Chicago - Vernon Hills's bar, located on-site for your convenience.

Less than 10 minutes drive away are some great attractions such as the Cook Memorial Library, and conveniently there is complimentary parking on site at the Hotel Indigo Chicago - Vernon Hills should you require it. Chicago Executive Airport (PWK) is a 20 minute drive from the hotel. Westfield Hawthorn is within walking distance from the hotel.

Hotel Indigo Chicago - Amenities

• Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Disabled Parking
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • Express Check-In/Check-Out
  • Free Parking

Related Travel Blogs About Hotel Indigo Chicago - Vernon Hills

Ahhhhhh ... Hotel Indigo
We hit Chicago about 6pm, just in time to get us to the hotel about 7pm.  The Hotel Indigo is a pet-friendly hotel.  They just opened this location about three weeks ago and I've had both t… We hit Chicago about 6pm, just in time to get us to the hotel about 7pm.  The Hotel Indigo

Check Hotel Indigo Chicago - Rates and Deals