Hotel Icare Toulouse

Hotel Icare Toulouse Rates and Deals

Hotel Icare Toulouse Reviews

Butterfly971 Butterfl…
Affordable Hotel in Toulouse Feb 04, 2011
I went to Toulouse ("La ville rose" or "Pink City" ) with my friend Chrys in February. We spent 2 nights in " Hotel Icare" which is really affordable. I think is a 2 or 3 stars, but for few days is enough. In the room, we have onr double-bed and one single bed.

The room is not really huge, but it's ok, with a bathroom very functional, including a shower, a double wash-hand basin and toilets).

The location of this hotel is perfect, because is just front of the train station. You just need to cross the road and you're at the hotel. And this hotel is only 5 minutes from Downtown, where you will found numbers of restaurants, bars, cinemas...

I forgot to say a word about the receptionnist, I do not remember her name, but she was so nice with us, and we spent a lot of time to speak with her (she's really talkative, LOL), she gave us a lot informations about the restaurants, the nicest place to go...

If you need informations, just ask her, she will answer you with pleasure. There are 2 or 3, but I'm talking about the one of the morning.(She has got semi-long and brown hair).

About the rates :

The night is 63€ (90$) the Breakfast is not incl, but anyway, we always took our breakfast outside, because the weather was perfect all the weekend.

So, now let me show you a sample of Toulouse..

;D

Hotel Icare Toulouse Overview

The hotel offers a convenient location for guests. Those who are staying at the Hotel Icare Toulouse will be able to visit the town and find places to shop, dine, and experience the nightlife. They will also be able to find historical sites to visit. Guests of the Hotel Icare Toulouse will be able to walk to some locations around the hotel. To reach areas that are further away, including the airport, guests will be able to use public transportation if they do not have a rental car of their own.

Guests will find nonsmoking rooms at the Hotel Icare Toulouse. Some of the amenities in the rooms include bathrooms with tubs or showers, air conditioning, and TV. The hotel allows pets in the room.

The hotel offers meeting facilities and business services for those who are traveling on business. Guests of the Hotel Icare Toulouse will also find that the hotel offers an onsite bar where they can have a drink. The hotel also provides airport transfer service.

Hotel Icare Amenities

• TV
  • Laundry service
  • Garden
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower