Hotel Ibis Manaus Aeroporto

Check Manaus Hotel Deals

Hotel Ibis Manaus Aeroporto Reviews

bensonryan bensonry…
Good hotel for layovers in Manaus Feb 25, 2017
Hotel Ibis Manaus Aeroporto is a quick drive from The Manaus Airport. It is surrounded and immersed by the lush green trees of the Amazon forest. I was fortunate to not pay heavily as this was a good deal through a last minute schedule change on my flight

It has a decent breakfast bar as well as a solid all-you-can-eat buffet dinner. The front desk is conjoined to a bar at the hotel lobby. The hotel was also able to accommodate my needs because of my 1am check in and a 1am check out but for a price.

Rooms are clean and as they were a welcoming experience after the last hotel I stayed at. With Brazil having a tropical climate, they only offer bed sheets rather than a comforter. Customer service was solid as the clerks did their best to speak my language. There were some temporary electrical issues as the power went out a couple times intermittently. It is advisable for travelers to acquire the necessary adapter as the plug ins are 220 volt.

I walked up and down the road this hotel was on and it different have that many options on where to buy basic travel necessities. This is a good hotel and worth recommending to anyone transient through Manaus Brazil. I would stay at this hotel again.

Check Manaus Hotel Deals