Hotel Ibis Beijing Sanyuan

Hotel Ibis Beijing Sanyuan Rates and Deals

Hotel Ibis Beijing Sanyuan Reviews

YantiSoeparno YantiSoe…
Hotel (Not Too) Closed to the Airport Apr 15, 2010
I stayed here with five colleagues. We went to Bijing for a workshop. So, I could not explore this hotel much.

It is not too far from the subway station, but the pedestrian from the station to the hotel and vice versa is not comfortable for strolling my suitcase.

When we checked in, there were many guests did the same thing, so the front desk was crowded. There was no lining up. The guests were free to approach the desk and the officer did not care who came first.

We found problem that time. The committe informed us that the hotel was paid. But, according to the hotel it was not paid yet. The officers' English were not too fluent. So, it took long time for us to clarify. The manager can speak English fluently, but unfortunately he was very busy. At the end, I suggested them whether we could go to our rooms first and take care of it the next day because we were very tired after a long flight. They let us to go to our room. The next day, we knew that the committee had not charged yet, so the hotel was not paid yet :P

I saw that the hotel has restaurant and bar adnacent to the lobby. Unfortunately, there was not prohibition not to smoke, so the lobby was not comfortable.

Our room was nice even it was not too spacious. The problem was the room was not warm enough so I could not sleep well during my stay there. It was 7 degree outside. It was already spring actually, but for me it was still winter :-(

No more information I can say here, cause we wery busy with our workshop and exploring Beijing ;D

Oh, breakfast was not included.
Waiting for check in
The lobby
The entrance
The corner of ou room, open cupboa…
Mizzyuli says:
Very Cool review, I like it. Thanks Much
Posted on: Sep 20, 2010
Glynnes says:
Nice review and photos.
Posted on: Jul 03, 2010

Hotel Ibis Beijing Sanyuan Overview

In Beijing’s Chaoyang District, the Hotel Ibis Beijing Sanyuan offers good value accommodation. The hotel offers a tour desk and a fitness centre as well as a 24 hour reception, conference room(s) and a business centre.

Families can rest assured there is enough room for them to spread out in the specially designed oversized family rooms. Amenities featured in the rooms include cable / satellite channels, a flat-screen TV and a safe. Prospective guests have the option of choosing a non-smoking room. The rooms at the hotel include tea and coffee making facilities, a mini bar and an iron.

Beihang University Gymnasium, Workers Indoor Arena and Dawangqiao are within easy driving distance of the Hotel Ibis Beijing Sanyuan. The centre of Beijing is 20 minutes away by car. Yonghe Temple and Olympic Green Convention Center can be reached with a 20 minute drive. The Olympic Sports Center, Wangfujing and Workers Stadium are under 20 minutes away by car.

Hotel Ibis Beijing Sanyuan Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels
  • Shower
  • Games Available
  • Highchairs
  • Security and video surveillance in public areas
  • Designated Smoking Area