Hotel Ibis Amsterdam Airport

Check Haarlemmermeer Hotel Deals

Hotel Ibis Amsterdam Airport Haarlemmermeer Reviews

walterman9999 walterma…
Hotel Ibis Amsterdam Airport, Netherlands Dec 19, 2015
We got a good deal at the right price on Hotel Ibis Amsterdam Airport for a convelent last night in Europe to board KLM to Texas. The room and bathroom was clean and comfortable with Wi-Fi. We had no phone for a wake up call, but we made our flight. Their airport shuttle had a good rotation with never a real long wait for service. We didn't have time in the morning to try their continental breakfast.

(Last summers different Airport Hotel at any time of day or night made you wait a full hour before they arrived to take custimers to or from airport.) We had a nice evening and night with Ibes.

no photos.

walterman9999 says:
2017 is our last trip to Europe and Netherlands
Posted on: Dec 23, 2015
Ils1976 says:
I heard good things about it ... maybe something for the future! :)
Posted on: Dec 23, 2015
Luke_NZ Luke_NZ
Ibis Airport Hotel Amsterdam Mar 09, 2011
The Ibis airport hotel is very handy to the airport and includes a free shuttle. Staff are friendly but sometimes not so quick with service. There is a gym which is handy. There is a breakfast buffet every morning until 12 which is handy if you fancy a sleep in. The rooms are clean. Beware there is a 15 Euro per day charge for parking. Rooms start at 79 Euro
Travelbuddys Travelbu…
Airport hotel Jan 24, 2009
We stayed a couple of times in this hotel. It is a average priced hotel with the location next to Amsterdam Schiphol airport. Price p/n starting from 69 Euros incl tax per night per room. Not including breakfest. A airport shuttle takes you every 1/2 hour to the hotel, it is a 10 min drive. The bus is for free. The hotel has got a great bar and some restaurants. Try the italian restaurant, they have some great pizza's. The room are not that big but clean and nice.I f you have a early flight, breakfest is starting at 4am.!!!!
sweettangerine sweettan…
comfy bed for just a night Sep 18, 2009
Due to my early flight the next morning, I had to spend a night near the airport.

I opted for the Ibis as this was one of the lowest price hotels in this area.

The complimentary shuttle bus took me from the terminal to the hotel and back the next morning. The suttle runs at regular intervals and takes about 10 minutes.

Despite several check-in counters, only 2 were equipped and check-in itself went rather slow. However this could be linked to my late night arrival.

Though the Ibis is a huge hotel I had a room in a quiet corner at the ground floor.

Despite the small size, the room was clean, modern and had all necessary comfort as well as a small but well equiped bathroom.

Because of my early departure, I didn't have breakfast.
Ibis Schiphol Badhoevedorp
sethisuresh says:
I have been to Peru and liked it very much. But you made an extra effort to write a review. That is very nice. I do put my travel photos on facebook though. Look forward to your future reviews. -Suresh
Posted on: Jun 22, 2010

• Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Salon
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower