Hotel & Hostel Rila

Hotel & Hostel Rila Rates and Deals

Hotel & Hostel Rila Budapest Reviews

katatia katatia
Simple accomodation Apr 19, 2010
I've studied in Budapest for several years (trough distance learning) and once in a month I've been sleept in different hostels, because the university do not offer accomodation in our case. So this hotel/hostel was one of my choices. But not the best choice. It is pretty close to the downtown, only 3 stops with the undergound M3 from the heart of the city. The interior of the building is newly renovated, looks friendly and nice. There are two parts, the hotel and the hostel.

The hotel offers single, double and triple rooms with en-suite bathroon (shower and toilet) and one 5 bedded studio is available with kichenette and bathroom. We rented there a double bedroom with 6.700 HUF/person/night (VAT included) ~ 24,2€

Our room was very clean, friendly but not really spacious. I missed the TV from the room so much! However the bed in room was one of the best I have ever slept on. Really so comfortable. There was a phone and a minibar in the room. The bathroom was also clean with liquid soap and towels. The area is a bit noisy, but absolutely supportable. We would have a chance to buy breakfast for 3€, but we didn't take it. The staff is friendly, helps you with informations and with everything you need. There is no free wifi connection, thats definitely a big disadvantage.

In total, it was a friendly hotel. I recommend it for you.

Check Hotel & Hostel Rila Rates and Deals