Hotel Guadalquivir

Check Cazorla Hotel Deals

Hotel Guadalquivir Cazorla Reviews

davidx davidx
Pleasing hotel in a great little town Oct 24, 2010
Cazorla is a smashing place - I liked it better than anywhere else I went in Jaen. Not content with one castle, it has two very close.

I had stayed 2 nights in another place in Cazorla, who could not extend my original booking and moved to this one. The weather was desperaely cold but the hotel was beautifully heated.

The room facilities were good. I see form a website that they now do a trip into the National Park for the whole day with 4 whel drive vehicles. I wish they had done so when I was there but I'm glad to see some improvements over 20 years
Monastery near Cazorla
Cazorla's 'egg' square

Hotel Guadalquivir Overview

Discover all that Cazorla has to offer with Hotel Guadalquivir as a base. The Hotel Guadalquivir boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. Each guestroom has air conditioning, mini bar, bathtub, separate shower and tub. Guests can experience the high standards of comfort while staying at this luxury Cazorla hotel with everything they need right on the site such as 24hr room service, laundry service/dry cleaning, shops, tours. This hotel is characterized by a combination of modern comfort and traditional element of Cazorla, making it a distinct accommodation. To book a room easily at the Hotel Guadalquivir, please submit your travel dates and proceed with our secure online booking form.

Hotel Guadalquivir Amenities