Hotel Grandezza

Check Brno Hotel Deals

Hotel Grandezza Brno Reviews

Chokk Chokk
I was back and I still loved it Mar 22, 2015
I can't put a finger on my visit of this grand hotel - again. The hotel was not fully booked and I managed to get a good price for a nights stay. The square in front of the hotel was still under construction so it was not possible to reach the hotel or park in front of the hotel like I had done the last couple of times. The hotel had sent me an access pass for entering the square which I had to print out and bring.

It turned out to be a bit difficult to get to the hotel but after entering the city center from the other side of the city. I emptied the car and delivered the car to the bell boy and he parked the car. The receptionist quickly found our room and they were as usual very friendly and service minded.

They room was nice and clean as usually and I was pleased with our corner room. The square would not be finished before end of May so there would be something to look forward to for the next time.

We had booked table at the hotels Italian restaurant and the dinner was nice and tasty as the former times I had been there. The breakfast was served the same place and it was also great. My stay had been perfect again and I can't wait for my next stay there.
The view from the room
The lamp in the ceiling
The ceiling
The ceiling
Chokk Chokk
A fabulous hotel located in the old part of town Aug 31, 2012
I had only passed by Brno a couple of times but my friend Gert and I decided quite fast that we would stop in Brno for the night instead of driving to Bratislava as planned when we let Denmark earlier that day. I had surfed on Booking.com and had decided on Hotel Grandezza mainly because of the location and the rating, which was amazing.

The hotel was located in the old part of town, which was nice except that my GPS could not figure out all the roadwork that was being conducted. I finally managed to find the hotel on the old market square where it was standing majestic at the end of the square. The hotel was quite impressive and there were actually parking spaces just in front of the hotel and I laughed about the fact that I parked next to a Bentley.

The entrance was nice and so was the lobby; two nice looking and smiling women greeted us and they quickly found my booking. The room was really nice and large. The colors were nice and calm and I can only say that I loved the room. We had a window facing the main market that was completely filled with cars at this moment but the girls in the reception told us that there would be a market on the square starting as of 6 am.

We decided to eat at the hotel because their restaurant looked really nice and it was quite full when we passed. The food in the restaurant turned out to be totally amazing and it was one of the best meals that I have had in a while. The breakfast was included in our hotel price and it was served in the same restaurant and it was also fabulous.

The hotel was one of the best hotels that I had stayed in for a long time and I will definitely stay here again if and when I visit Brno again.
The hotel from outside
One of the two beds
The end of the room
The room

Hotel Grandezza Overview

This 4-star hotel is situated in central Brno, a few minutes walk from Cathedral of St. Peter and Paul.

Serbian City Football Stadium is within easy driving distance of the Hotel Grandezza. Brno-Turany Airport (BRQ) is a 20 minute drive from the hotel. Masaryk University, Spilberk Castle and Brno University of Technology are within a 20-minute walk from the hotel.

Check Brno Hotel Deals