Hotel Garni Granat

Hotel Garni Granat Rates and Deals

Hotel Garni Granat Solden Reviews

anewchapter anewchap…
Small room, Great Location, Friendly Staff Nov 03, 2014
The location of the hotel was perfect. After getting off the bus I had less than a minutes walk to get there. The day before I arrived it had snowed so arriving and seeing snow covered mountains and chalets was awesome.

The room I had was a single with skylight. I knew this before I arrived and was just hoping the skylight opened, unfortunately it didn't. As this was the only way of seeing out it was quite disappointing. You could see out of the skylight but because of the angle I would say that 70% of the view was of the sky and 30% was of the town.

The room was very small, smaller than I expected. I actually don't mind small rooms but for the money I paid it did feel overpriced.

The bathroom was clean and tidy and the shower was alright. The walls were quite thin and there was a few occasions I heard front doors slamming or wardrobe doors sliding across.

Overall I would say the hotel was nice but not great and the room I stayed in was overpriced (I'm not sure of the year round prices but at the time I stayed the ski world cup was happening so maybe that bumped up the price). The best thing about the hotel was the friendliness of the staff. They were pleasant and made conversation, I didn't feel like just another number checking in to their hotel.

In all I would recommend this hotel but check the prices/rooms of nearby hotels to compare. I didn't really have a choice as everywhere else was fully booked due to the world cup. I wasn't disappointed with my stay but for the price I would have liked more. I would give the hotel 3 1/2 stars rather than the 3 I've given.

Hotel Garni Granat Overview

The Hotel Garni Granat offers its guests a comfortable base in central Solden.

The hotel's garden offers a tranquil corner to sit and relax. For fitness and leisure, the hotel offers tennis courts and an indoor pool. The hotel also offers guests the convenience of Wi-Fi. Feel more at home in your hotel as this venue offers an 'animal friendly' policy. In addition to a sauna and a safe-deposit box, the hotel features indoor parking and ski lockers.

Hotel Garni Granat Amenities

• Cable / Satellite TV
  • TV
  • Garden
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower