Hotel Garda Milan

Hotel Garda Milan Rates and Deals

Hotel Garda Milan Reviews

williamsworld williams…
Great Garda Dec 20, 2009
The Hotel Garda was a welcome relief in Milan. After a not so good experience at the previous hotel, I moved to this one and was much happier. The place was so much closer to the rail station, just a stones throw and it offered so much more for about the same price.

I stayed two nights here and really enjoyed the service I received. The hotel lobby was clean and rather large for such a place. They had two computers for public use and the price was very reasonable. Just about everything in this place was worth the money I spent. The location, the size of the room, the bathroom, the shower and so much more all made this a pleasant stay. The bed was not as comfortable as it probably could have been, but I was really used to sleeping on a queen sized bed at home. They only give you one pillow. They are not a fluffy as I would have liked, but still very good. We always want what we have at home, yeah. I had to keep reminding myself, I was at a hotel. They had a large window that opened to the street, but you could hear much noise.

The hotel does offer breakfast with your room at an additional cost, I decided that I could enjoy eating out in the city and I did find that much better. There are plenty of places to eat right around the hotel. They even have a McDonalds up the street for the less adventurous people. Right next door was a small store that sold everything from food to souvenirs. The prices were very reasonable and I found myself doing some of my shopping there. The neighborhood was safe and the proximity of the train station made all of Milan very accessible.

The only thing that was different for me was how small the elevator was. It will hold maybe two people and a piece of luggage. I opted for the stairs each time. I would recommended this property for anyone traveling in Milan. You will not be disappointed.
Hotel lobby
Real_PeaceWarrior Real_Pea…
Plush, Comfortable but not Luxury Apr 13, 2009
I managed to get a room in this central Milan hotel at a greatly reduced price due to booking and arriving late. They obviously had rooms to sell, and it is of course better to get a third of the normal rate than nothing at all.

It is a deceptively large hotel, with six floors and a large number of rooms. I unfortunately found myself on the sixth floor. There was thankfully an elevator, but I only saw the one, and this is extremely small, two people without bags would be enclosed in a relatively intimate space. Forget taking bags, that it tight with only one person.

The room was again quite compact, but big enough and apart from the oppressive heat very comfortable. There were the usual facilities expected of a more expensive hotel. An in-room safe, television, desk, mini-bar and of course ensuite facilities. The shower however turned out to be a bit disappointing; the showerhead obviously needed a clean, as it only seemed to work to about fifty percent of capacity.

The room was in my case was uncomfortably warm, and there did not seem much I was able to do about it, the thermostat was turned fully down and the radiator was off. Even with the window open and the bed sheets thrown off it remained warm.

Continental breakfast is included, and a team of ‘breakfast’ assistants were on hand to ensure that fresh coffee was served soon after arrival and that all items were replenished before they actually ran out. They were pleasant and relatively efficient. There is also a large screen television in the breakfasting room and there are a number of other communal rooms, such as the bar located around the reception area. These are tastefully decorated and comfortable to relax in.

There is internet access, with a stand-alone terminal and wireless connection for those equipped with their own laptops. The charge for this a very reasonable €1 for thirty minutes. I helped myself to a small bottle of an orange perrier from the mini-bar, and again the charge for this was not too exorbitant.

The hotel is located within a very short distance from the Central Station, and is well located for anybody arriving by train or the shuttle buses from the various airports. There are also a number of restaurants, pizzerias, coffee shops and inevitably a couple of McDonald’s outlets within a very short walk of the hotel.

I would not even consider staying at this hotel at the normal rates, however desperate I might be, but if you manage to book at short notice and get a room at one of the reduced rates, it worth checking out if you happen to be in Milan and short of somewhere to stay.
Does look better inside!
Are you sure this is the balcony?

Hotel Garda Milan Overview

The Hotel Garda is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Milan. The Hotel Garda boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. Each of the hotel's guestrooms offers air conditioning, television, shower, separate shower and tub, mini bar. Guests can experience the high standards of comfort while staying at this luxury Milan hotel with everything they need right on the site such as 24hr room service, elevator, bar/pub, laundry service/dry cleaning, safety deposit boxes, business center. This hotel is characterized by a combination of modern comfort and traditional element of Milan, making it a distinct accommodation. To make your reservation at the Hotel Garda quick and easy, please select your preferred dates of stay and proceed with our secure online booking form.

Hotel Garda Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Excursions
  • Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower