Hotel Ganesha Inn

Laxman Jhula Road | Tapovan, Rishikesh, India

Hotel Ganesha Inn Rates and Deals

Hotel Ganesha Inn Rishikesh Reviews

sumanchawk sumancha…
i suman chakraborty from kolkata stayed in this hotel from 3 rd to 12 th of October 2011 with my mother we are in a executive room which is superb, I have booked through internet and payed through net banking which was confirmed immediately, i also asked for them for pick up service from new delhi airport the car they sent was excellent and the driver was very safe and on time, we dont have to face any prblem regarding finding the car, we reached the hotel nearly 9 pm the manager sagar bhai with smiling face was waiting for us and we checked in with out any hastlle, the room we were given have some problem of insects which we identified and called the manager and with in five minutes the room was changed and they appologize for the inconvinience caused which is not a major concern for me these things can we reached late the kitchen was closed but the manager and vedprakash bhai (room service) managed rice and dal fr us. the room was very clean and all the services are present toilet is very clean and everything was working.......the next day morning was great as we were greeted with the sound of ganges and superv view of ganga and it seems that we can touch the the morning the owner of the hotel came to our room and introduced himselves and appologized for the room chaning hassle and told us for any kind of help dont hestate he and sagar bhai was the person who were ready to help 24 hours with smiling face.......during out stay one day in the morning thr was no water in the toilet when we called the reception they said it was due to pump failure and with in one hour it was taken care as three of the pums they have went off due to technical reasons...the most amazing thing is that they installed the new pumps immediately and water was restored...which is mentioning here that the very day was a local holiday thr and all the shops were closed but the owner managed all the things.

the only thig we found lacking is varity of food and the price of food is very high......other wise we have a great time and advise all travellers to check in this was very tocuhy moment when we are checking out from the hotel on 12 th morning all the staff came for meeting is at reception......

thanks to all the staff maishji, sagar bhai bhedpraksh bhai and all the staff it was a memorable express

chasgo3 chasgo3
AMAZING Ganges View!!! Mar 15, 2011
I spent only 3 days in this hotel. It was my first time in Rishikesh. I did not want to leave. Staying here made tis part of my trip magical. The owner was fantastic. He went above and beyond for me. I felt very well taken care of by him and his staff. The room and view of the Ganges was incredible! I was even visited by some monkeys on my balcony a few times. It was very relaxing, clean and all around wonderful. Any problems that occurred where resolved immediately and efficiently. So much so that I can't recall anything that went wrong.

When I do return to Rishikesh I will stay here and for much longer!

Check Hotel Ganesha Inn Rates and Deals