Hotel Gabriele Latina

Check Latina Hotel Deals

Hotel Gabriele Latina Reviews

madhouse madhouse
Stay Away!! Aug 03, 2009
This has to be one of the worst hotels I have stayed in. The Manager is the rudest I have ever met, and pretends he doesn't speak English. Shower and windows were dirty and the towels were more like tea towels; so glad I took my own. Our room was very small with limited clothes space. The air-con didn't work, and apparently is turned off at midnight, so window has to be open - noise from nearby disco kept us awake until 3.30 am. Water trickled down our toilet constantly, leaving ugly stain, and shower was dirty. Food appalling - we were even refused cold milk for cereal. Paper plates!!

Hotel Gabriele Latina Overview

Only 500 metres from Circeo National Park and 2 km from the shore, Bed and Breakfast Flora is a typical farmhouse surrounded by the green countryside of Sabaudia.

Noted for its lovely beaches, Sabaudia boasts a beautiful coastline overlooking Cape Circeo. The bed and breakfast is located in a prominent position in this region so you can discover all the natural beauty of the neighbouring areas. Nearby you can visit Sabaudia Lake, Circeo National Park and the Gulf of Gaeta to name a few.

The bed and breakfast offers charming rooms equipped with private bath and all modern comforts. You can relax in the TV lounge or have the family gather round for a summer barbecue. The hotel even offers a limousine or luxury car rental to travel in style for a day trip to nearby attractions or to the eternal city of Rome.

Check Latina Hotel Deals