Hotel Fruela

Check Oviedo Hotel Deals

Hotel Fruela Oviedo Reviews

tirsomaldonado tirsomal…
Best room in the area! May 25, 2009
Today is my lucky day! I am staying for a night in Oviedo and I ended up in the most beautiful room in the city!!! you just have to check the photos!

I love this type of rooms. It is so comfortable and cozy! you just feel like staying for hours hunging out in this room! It is a pitty I am staying here for just a night! although if I come here on vacation I will stay for several days :)

The bed is unbelievable, although I am not sure whether I prefer the bed or the bathroom! did you see the photo? damn, it looks as if I had a swimming pool inside my room hehehh

I can tell they are very service oriented, as I found a big plate of cherrys and some chocolates as soon as I enter the room. By the way, if you book a room ask for room number 504! I havenĀ“t seen the rest of the rooms, but this one is just superb!

Hotel Fruela Overview

Providing great rooms and a host of amenities in the centre of town, the Fruela Hotel in Oviedo is a wonderful choice if you are looking for 3 star accommodation where the staff are friendly and everything is close by. The Fruela Hotel has a charming bar where you can sample the tea menu and a conference room where you can hold business lunches, banquets and celebrations for up to 45 people. Needless to say, this hotel is ideal for business travelers and those wanting to hold a meeting in Oviedo. Whatever the reason you are looking for a hotel in Oviedo, rest assured that the staff at Fruela will ensure your stay runs as smoothly as possible. Don't hesitate to ask about where to go and what to see from the hotel's dedicated team of personnel, on whom they highly pride themselves.

Hotel Fruela Amenities

• Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Facsimile
  • Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower