Hotel Formule 1 Melbourne

Check Melbourne Hotel Deals

Hotel Formule 1 Melbourne Reviews

fridaycat13 fridayca…
Budget hotel, ideal for short stays in the city Apr 24, 2012
I stayed here for a night during my trip to Melbourne. A budget hotel in the city (hence, a good rating for the location, can't beat that!) and better suited for solo travellers, couples, backpackers compared to families with children.

The rooms and bathroom are small and cozy - unfortunately my room did not have any windows. Very basic amenities. Internet access is available in the common areas and chargeable by the minute. In the check-in lobby, you can pick up various maps,flyers, pamphlets and brochures that offer discounts and packages on things to do and see in Melbourne, so I found that very useful. Overall, it was quite clean, basic and did the job for a one night stay.
nimic nimic
Your Budget Hotel Aug 06, 2011
This Hotel was recommended to me by my cousin who's from Brisbane (He did stay with his parents here last year). Even though I always give good reviews for almost ALL the hotels/hostels i've stayed, I can't say the same about this one

Yeah, the Hotel is cheap though (80 AUD/night that is if you booked it earlier, and a single room would be much more expensive)

There aren't much activities here, just your typical hotel, So it's kinda difficult to meet other traveller

The Internet Service is definitely a Pain in the *** . I mean, 1 AUD for 10 minutes of wi-fi, I rather go to Starbucks and use their free WI-FI.

The room & beds are comfy though. And everything is safe there, especially if you got a private room. They change the bed sheets sometimes (not always)

TVs are provided in the room (not like you need it, if you're out most of the time), but it's kinda interesting especially if you want to watch some aussie films. It's true, most of the films after 9-10 PM aren't censored xD

Getting your way to the Hotel is cheaper if you get the Airport shuttle (skybus) which drops you directly in front of the hotel. You can get tickets at the travellers information just as you get out from the Arrivals @ Melbourne Tullamarine.

It's about 15 aUD per person (kinda cheap considering that we wanted to take the skybus to the central station at first followed by a train to Flinders street which would have cost more)

They have Breakfast too at the Hotel, but it's not free So we didn't try it!

I didn't say that I won't ever stay in this Hotel ever again, I just think that there's a lot room for improvements =)

Check Melbourne Hotel Deals