Hunyadi u. 2, Pecs, Hungary

Check Pecs Hotel Deals

Hotel Fönix Pecs Reviews

HORSCHECK HORSCHECK
Hotel Fönix Sep 07, 2013
At the beginning of September 2013 I stayed 3 nights in a single room of Hotel Fönix. It was also the start of my two weeks trip through 4 Central European countries.

I had booked my room about 15 days in advance by e-mail directly with the owner, who was very friendly and helpful. As on the day of arrival I came by late train from Budapest, he even waited for me at an agreed time at the hotel, which doesn't have a 24 hours receiption.

I paid approximately 7000 HUF (ca. 20 Euro) per night. The price included a good mixture of a set and buffet-style breakfast, which was served on the top floor of the building.

My ensuite room was equipped with a minibar, a TV, a cupboard and a desk. Although very small it absolutely fitted my needs.The free WiFi worked fine. I would definitely stay here again.

Hotel Fönix is located only about 50 metres north of the central square Szechenyi ter, right in the heart of Pecs' city centre. All sights as well as the train and bus station can be conveniently reached on foot.
Hotel Fönix: My single room