Hotel Firenze

Check Como Hotel Deals

Hotel Firenze Como Reviews

FoxyFauz FoxyFauz
Albergo Firenze May 10, 2016
We booked this hotel very last minute since our first few choices were all booked out considering its Christ Ascension long weekend. We stayed at this hotel for 4 days, 3 nights (Thurs – Sun). EUR180 per night.

Pros:

Location is at the first main square you will come across if you come by train (15 min walking distance from train station and 5 min walking distance to the lake). Several eating and shopping options all around.

Breakfast and wifi inclusive. We were able to receive wifi connection from our hotel even when we were eating dinner at the restaurant in the main square.

Sitting Bidet in the toilet. Maybe it is a common thing in Italy which I really appreciate.

Cons:

I think it is safe to say this is a common issue with Italian hotels – the insulation / sound proofing. I was awaken early on Sunday morning because of the German family staying above us. Their child approx. 3-4 years old was screaming and pushing furniture all around. I could hear the parents’ conversation. This is the same family whose kid was crying so loudly at the breakfast table the previous morning.

Because we are facing the main square which has restaurants, of course we could hear the noise of people laughing talking, bar music from our room at the 2nd floor at night.

So considering most people don't stay beyond 2 nights in Como (unlike us!), it is recommendable.
Front view of the hotel with me at…

Check Como Hotel Deals