Hotel Fiorino

Hotel Fiorino Rates and Deals

Hotel Fiorino Florence Reviews

toddster184 toddster…
Affordable and next to everything! Nov 11, 2008
At first I thought "Oh my gosh, what did I book myself into?" But the welcome was warm as I checked in and when morning came I was literally in the centre of attractions in Florence. Uffizi, Piazza Signora, Duomo, Piazza Santa Croche, etc is all within 5 minutes from the hotel's doorstep. Food is all around you as well. There is a good deli right at the end of the alley that have amazing food for cheap. I was very happy with my choice. Now I did book a single room which was a hole, but the double rooms are big. The only complaint I have was there was no lift (for my big luggage) but reception helped me bring up the luggage to my room. There was basic telly, but who would stay in and watch t.v. all day. There was free breakfast but it was a typical European/Italian with cold cuts, bread, fresh juice, and Nuttella! But that was enough for me. As long as I got my capuccino in the morning and my espresso in the afternoon...I was happy!

Highly recommend if you are looking for a place that is cheap and in the centre. Better than staying in a hostel for a little bit of money, but a step down from staying in commercial hotels. I would stay here again.

Hotel Fiorino Overview

The hotel Fiorino boasts a privileged position in the centre of Florence, just a few steps from the most important museums and monuments, including the Galleria degli Uffizi, Piazza della Signoria, Piazza Santa Croce, Ponte Vecchio and Palazzo Pitti. This charming hotel, housed in an ancient building (no lift) dating back to the Middle Ages, offers a unique combination of excellent location, well-appointed guest rooms, and comfortable environment. An intimate bar is at guests' disposal on the premises. Strolling down the streets of Florence - the city of Dante, Boccaccio and Petrarca - visitors will be amazed by the outstanding masterpieces revealing the glorious past of this wonderful city. Furthermore, the area surrounding the Fiorino hotel is full of typical restaurants, bars, elegant boutiques and shops.

Hotel Fiorino Amenities

• Pet Friendly
  • Air Conditioned
  • Cable / Satellite TV
  • TV
  • Shops
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shops in Hotel