Hotel Finesse Eberswalde

Hotel Finesse Eberswalde Rates and Deals

Hotel Finesse Eberswalde Reviews

katatia katatia
German simplicity Apr 21, 2010
I won a auropean scholarship, so I travelled to Germany for professional practice. 3 weeks. Hotel Finesse. Well, not the best hotel, I've ever spent my time. The hotels location isn't the best, being with a car I needed walk 10 mins to the bus stop than again 10 mins with bus to the city centre. I shared my room with an other girl...the build-in wardrobe has a lot of space, but the room is small and not even friendly. White walls without any picture or painting, a desk with a build-in mini bar (empty- filled only for request), small bedside table (without night-light)- if we needed something in the middle of the night, we needed turn on the main light, and it can be often disturbing. We had a small TV only with german channels, phone. There was no drapes, no no chance to sleep till late of morning, the sun will wake you up. The shower was also not something spacious, missing soap. Cleanness was ok. There was a hairdryer in the bathroom. No towels. We took only breakfast in the hotel than we went to our workplace. The breakfast was the best thing in the hotel. Really various, may kind of tea, juice, cold meats, breads. Really perfect. The staff is something different. Not even nice, not even helpful. But fast if you exactly say what you want.

We could rent bikes for taking small trips around the city, that definitely an advantage, because the city itself is beautiful and charming. There is a public baths nearby, worth to visit. As summary, not really so bad, but I recommend to look for an other hotel, closer to the city centre.

Hotel Finesse Eberswalde Overview

With its central location, Hotel finesse is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Eberswalde-Finow. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each guestroom features amenities such as non smoking rooms, hair dryer, television, shower, separate shower and tub, mini bar. Guests staying at this Eberswalde-Finow accommodation can enjoy a wide range of hotel facilities such as 24hr room service, shops, laundry service/dry cleaning, meeting facilities, restaurant. To unwind, guests can enjoy the leisure facilities provided on the hotel's property, including massage, sauna. This hotel is characterized by a combination of modern comfort and traditional element of Eberswalde-Finow, making it a distinct accommodation. To book a room easily at the Hotel finesse, please submit your travel dates and proceed with our secure online booking form.

Hotel Finesse Amenities

• Shops
  • Desk
  • Massage
  • Solarium
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower