Hotel Elizabeth

Check Cebu Hotel Deals

Hotel Elizabeth Cebu Reviews

cookiecandy22 cookieca…
Elizabeth Hotel: a 4 star hotel with 5 star rating Apr 04, 2016
It was the Grand TravBuddy Meeting held here in Philippines and one of our destination is Cebu City, actually we spent 4 days here so first thing to check was which hotel to stay. A lot of beautiful hotels to choose from but Hotel Elizabeth caught my attention, because of the Mediterranean style and the hotel facade, rooms and interiors.

Located exactly at Archbishop Reyes, Camputhaw, Cebu City near Ayala Center. One of the ideal hotels to stay because it is just walking distance to the mall, restaurants, church, hospital and other establishment and is right at the heart of the Cebu Business Park.

We booked for a Deluxe Triple bedroom with flat screen TV with cable channels, telephone, wifi, hairdryer, tea and coffee making equipment and inclusive of breakfast.

Staying for 3 nights in this hotel was so relaxing, safe and you feel like home. The room is clean, everyday they changed the towels and toiletries. The staffs are friendly, helpful, and accommodating. Their breakfast is buffet style, lot of choices too.

Overall I can say that I will recommend this hotel to my friends and family. Knowing that the are is safe.
With Fa, our first guess :D
cotton_foam says:
the triple-bed is a plus!
Posted on: Apr 27, 2016
vanessadawn vanessad…
Hotel Elizabeth Jun 09, 2011
Hotel Elizabeth is located at Camputhaw, Cebu. It is right behind the Cebu Business Center Ayala and just a 5min walk away. The location is great and the hotel is new, so everything is clean. Hotel Elizabeth gives you a first class feel and yet it is affordable. When i stayed there, they were on 50% off so it only cost $50usd per night with free buffet breakfast... not bad! I guess I was lucky that they had promo at that time. Everyone was courteous from the hotel receptionists to the hotel chef down to the doorman. It had wifi accessible from the lobby up to the rooms and they also provided free use of the gym which was pretty neat. I would definitely come back!

Check Cebu Hotel Deals