Hotel Eleazar Novum Hamburg

Hotel Eleazar Novum Hamburg Rates and Deals

Hotel Eleazar Novum Hamburg Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Way too expensive but probablly due to the Hamburg Marathon May 21, 2011
I was driving back from Belgium with my friend Jacob when we decided to stay in Hamburg for a night instead of driving straight back to Copenhagen. I had stayed many times in Hamburg and I really love the city but my friend Jacob had not been there before.

I was trying to book a hotel on Booking.com while we were driving but it was quite difficult to find a hotel with the right ration between price and quality; everything seemed to be quite expensive and there were hardly any room to get hold on; which was a new thing for me because the city has quite a lot of hotels.

Finally I managed to find a 3 person room but it sat me back quite a lot; 167 euro for one night close to the Central Station. It was quite expensive but there were no other rooms available for less than 230 euro.

It turned out that the reason that the town was booked up was the Hamburg Marathon that was staring the following morning. So the city was full of healthy people and not types like us that wanted to go out for a couple of beers.

The hotel was situated in one of the small streets leading up to the Central Station. I don't mind living in a place like that but some people don't like the riff raff that are surrounding a central train station. I find it kind of funny and there are always some nice bars in such an area.

The receptionist was nice but very German organized; ordning muss sein!. When you leave the hotel you have to hand in the key and when you come back you have to show this card; she handed me a card, in order to get the key again. Do you understand! I said yes with a smile – I have been to hotels before.

We were able to park our cars; we were driving in two cars in the garage under the hotel for a price of 12 euro per night which was a fair price.

We were given a room on the 6th floor and it was not ready when we went up there, so we had to wait 10 minutes before we could enter. The room was not large; it only fitted 3 beds and there was a standard bathroom; Two of the beds were even put together. The prices had really been turned up due to the Marathon.

We quickly left the hotel but not before we had handed in the key to the controlling receptionist. We stayed out until 1 am and the weather was fabulous in Hamburg that evening.

The breakfast was served on the first floor and was actually quite nice. It was the usual German standard so you know what you get and you don't have to leave the hotel hungry.

We checked out of the hotel around 10 am in order to get out of the city centre before it was all blocked off due to the Marathon. Even if we left early it took us some time to get out because some of the road blocks were already up.
The hotel entrance
Two of the three beds
The view towards the Central Stati…
The view the other way
Travelbuddys says:
prices are above average in Hamburg i noticed!!
Posted on: Aug 18, 2015

Hotel Eleazar Novum Hamburg Overview

The Hotel Eleazar Novum Hamburg has an ideal location, a few minutes on foot to the city center. Guests can visit the historical warehouse district, fish market, Binnenalster Lake, and several museums and musical venues. This hotel is accommodating, conveniently located, and guests are treated to beautiful rooms and hospitable staff. The on-site bar is a great place to relax with a cold beverage after sightseeing or conducting business. Situated only 60 meters from the central station, people can get to and from the Hotel Eleazar Novum Hamburg quickly. The Hamburg Fuhlsbuttel Airport is also nearby, 25 minutes by car.

The Hotel Eleazar Novum Hamburg features 103 guestrooms with a contemporary style in white with rich, dark furnishings. Rooms offer open balconies, wireless Internet, cable television, direct dial phones, and well-furnished bathrooms.

Guests of the Hotel Eleazar Novum Hamburg are greeted by warm-hearted staff. The hotel lobby is elegant and guestrooms of the hotel are refined and attractive, designed to make every person have an amazing travel experience. With so many amenities, such as being refurbished in 2005, guests also enjoy reasonable pricing.

Hotel Eleazar Novum Amenities