Hotel Du Globe Aix-en-Provence

Hotel Du Globe Aix-en-Provence Rates and Deals

Hotel Du Globe Aix-en-Provence Reviews

travelodyssey travelod…
Wonderful accommodation at reasonable price Feb 08, 2010
I stopped over in Aix-en-Provence for one night on my last trip to France. I booked this hotel beforehand on the internet, so had no idea what I was letting myself in for...

Was I pleasantly surprised! On arrival at the hotel, that is situated conveniently to lots of shops and restaurants, I was greeted pleasantly by the reception staff.

They showed me to my room, which had a very comfortable double bed, and lovely en-suite bathroom. Everything was spotlessly clean and fresh.

When I went out later, the staff was very helpful in giving me directions to the best restaurants and attractions close to the hotel.

I recommend anyone who is looking for a hotel that is reasonably priced and comfortable, to book with this hotel.
Entrance of Hotel Du Globe

Hotel Du Globe Aix-en-Provence Overview

The Hotel Du Globe Aix-en-Provence is located just a short distance from many amenities as well as other hotels in Aix-en-Provence. Cours Mirrabeau Street is only a few steps from the hotel. There are also many museums not far from the hotel. Guests will also be able to enjoy numerous dining opportunities, including a range of restaurants and cafes. A wide array of entertainment venues is available within the area near the hotel as well. There is a private garage offered at the Hotel Du Globe Aix-en-Provence for the use of guests who arrive by car. Reservations are required. The airport is located within just a short drive of the hotel. The local motorways make it easy to access the hotel. Public transportation is offered in the area, including bus services.

Amenities offered in the guestrooms at the Hotel Du Globe Aix-en-Provence include air conditioning, ironing set, private bath and television.

Guests of the Hotel Du Globe Aix-en-Provence will be able to enjoy 24 hour room service, safety deposit boxes and business center.

Hotel Du Globe Amenities

• Cable / Satellite TV
  • TV
  • Spa bath / Jacuzzi
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)

Check Hotel Du Globe Rates and Deals