Hotel Dort Mevsim

Hotel Dort Mevsim Rates and Deals

Hotel Dort Mevsim Pamukkale Reviews

cynthiasmiller cynthias…
Very friendly and helpful! Jun 12, 2014
I have zero complaints about this place. The rooms are okay, and the location is a little bit far (but totally manageable), but the staff make up for it. I arrived way early, around 8 a.m., and I was served breakfast (for an extra charge) and allowed to check in right after eating! The staff were great. They were very willing to help me with anything, they offered to drive me both to the travertines and to the bus station, and I got a free cup of tea on my way out! The pool was lovely as well, and very clean. No chlorine! I was actually disappointed that I only spent one night there. I would have loved to stay an extra night just to be here!
The hotel rooms from the breakfast…
The pool filled with water from Pa…
Biedjee Biedjee
Best value deal in Turkey (so far) Apr 24, 2010
So what if the hotel is half a kilometre from the centre of town? Your effort of having a 5-minute uphill walk will be rewarded with bright, pleasant, clean rooms and impeccable service!

The Dört Mevsim Hotel (which means '4 Seasons') is painted in bright, shiny orange, while the rooms are an even brighter shade of pink.

My room (8 euro for a single) had a comfy double bed, an ok shower, air-conditioning and double glazed windows (probably nice to have during the cold winters in Pamukkale).

There is also a small campground where you can pitch your tent or park you camper.

Breakfast is included in the room or camping rate, and if you wish the owners can whip you up some great value home-style dinner in the evenings. They will also assist with booking bus tickets or a wide range of excursions around Pamukkale.

Other amenities include a swimming pool (filled with Pamukkale spring water - obviously!) a restaurant/bar (both indoors and outdoors seating), laundry service free wi-fi in the restaurant and bar area.

I really enjoyed this place. Though I had initially booked for just one night, I liked it so much that I extended my stay and used the hotel as a base for day trips in the area. I think this is probably the best value deal I have encountered during my trip in Turkey.
Hotel Dört Mevsim
Nice room (if you like pink)
Equally pink bathroom
Stevie_Wes says:
Yey, happy memories of my brief stay in Pammukale where I too stayed at the '4 Seasons' :)
Posted on: Jul 01, 2010
sarahsan says:
Looks nice and what a great deal!
Posted on: Jun 29, 2010

Hotel Dort Mevsim Overview

A friendly, family-run hotel, the Four Seasons has gained a fine reputation over the years. Quiet and Green , the hotel is located a minute walk from the town centre and a couple of minutes from traventines of Pamukkale. We are open all around the year with double, single,triple, Quads and dorm rooms. All our rooms have private bathrooms and W.C with a bathtub, hot water 24 hours a day.
In our large Family- Run restaurant we serve dinner lunch and breakfast; all our meals are original traditional Turkish home-made by Nomad Mama (vegetarian meals also available). Vegemite & Marmite is also available!

We have a large pool which is filled with natural Pamukkale spring water, a perfect place to cool off on a hot day. We have sun loungers and a poolside garden so you can relax after seeing the sights.

We are happy to help with any travel arrangements and our friendly staff are always avalible to answer any questions. If you let us know when you arriwing we willl pick you up free of charge from the any bus or train station.

In Family Run is Restaurant - The best and freshest food is be found Hotel.

Hotel Dort Mevsim Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Excursions
  • Garden
  • Playground
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower