Hotel Dom Nuno

Check Santiago do Cacem Hotel Deals

Hotel Dom Nuno Santiago do Cacem Reviews

Chokk Chokk
I will always come back here Aug 09, 2014
It had been some years since I stayed at Hotel Dom Nuno the last time but it has been one of my favourite hotels in Portugal. There is nothing special about the hotel but I truly enjoy that it is located in a city where nothing happens – the city of Santiago do Cacem is truly a time pocket where time stands still and so is the hotel.

I had booked a couple of nights on booking.com and when I arrived I asked the receptionist if they were busy. She replied that they were never busy and nothing ever happen there. I answered that it was the reason why I came there. I was given a room on the third floor and a room away from the sun, which can be nice if you don’t want the view towards the town castle. The room was relatively small but with a double bed. The hotel is old but some of the bathrooms have been refurbished and mince was that.

I was told that the Wi-Fi would have some problems on the third floor but it worked very well. Parking is free and there are places in front of the hotel or in the basement. There is a small pool and they will provide you with all the towels that you need.

The breakfast is always nice and plentiful. Even if it was many years since I was there, they still served the same type of breakfast – talk about nothing is changing.
The hotel room
The bathroom
Looking out the hall window
The hotel at night