Hotel Des Arts Tours

Hotel Des Arts Tours Rates and Deals

Hotel Des Arts Tours Reviews

pingdafrog pingdafr…
Good Thing Comes in Small Package Dec 12, 2011
This hotel is within five minutes walk away from the Train Station. And it's also tucked neatly in the City Centre & yet, away from hustle bustle to enable u to have a good sleep in the evening. The sound insulation in between rooms is naught but there's nothing that the hotel owner can do since that it's an old building. The room contains all the basics, wi-fi and also a little balcony (for mine anyway) which enables me to open the French doors to let the fresh air & sunlight in whilst looking at humanity below me. The hotel owner is accommodating & very friendly despite her limited English. If I were to nitpick, there's hardly any power plugs in the room, which is the same for all budget hotels that I have been staying in.This is truly a hands-on hotel because when it's meal time, u can smell the food aroma sifting through the rooms. No matter how economical a chain hotel is, I would always opt to stay in organic hotels because they remind me of home away from home. Nothing is ever perfect and that's my point because at our own home, nothing ever seems to work:) Keep me grounded, I guess. Commendable stay.

Hotel Des Arts Tours Overview

Discover all that Tours has to offer with Hotel Des Arts as a base. The Hotel Des Arts boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. All of the guestrooms are replete with television, shower, separate shower and tub. Hotel facilities offered at this Tours accommodation include shops, bar/pub, WiFi .This hotel is characterized by a combination of modern comfort and traditional element of Tours, making it a distinct accommodation. For your reservation at the Hotel Des Arts Tours, please select your dates of stay and fill in our secure online booking form.

Hotel Des Arts Amenities

• High-speed Internet
  • Tour Desk
  • Bath / Hot Tub
  • TV
  • Shops
  • Excursions
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower