Hotel Debret

Hotel Debret Rates and Deals

Hotel Debret Rio de Janeiro Reviews

pav79 pav79
Good hotel in Copa Oct 26, 2010
The Hotel Debret is towards the southern end of Copacabana and at the time of my stay was going under some reconstructive surgery. Just a face lift really and the workers were never too loud so it didn't affect my sleep. This hotel stay was included in a package deal so I'm not sure exactly, comparatively, the price is to other hotels in the area, but since it's Copacabana and it's right there at the beach, chances are it's probably a little bit more than what it should be.

A highlight of my 3-night stay there was definitely the breakfast. Not that there was anything particularly spectacular about the breakfast since it was basically the same breakfast I had at all of the different places I stayed during my trip. Scrambled eggs, some type of sausage that I think they called linguisa but really just tasted like bits of hot dog with a little bit of sauce on them, pastries and a huge selection of fruit. The more enjoyable part, however, was the fact that the breakfast area is at the top of the hotel and you have an amazing view of the entire beach!

As mentioned earlier this was all part of a packaged deal so my room was probably the most economical of the rooms there. Inside view and very small, but the shower area was very large and probably could've fit 3 or 4 people in there. I didn't find it difficult to walk everywhere from the location of the hotel, but if I were to return to the same location I think I would opt for a more central location, closer to the middle of the beach instead of down towards the south, just so that I could have a few more options if I simply wanted to walk in either direction for lunch or what have you. If you have your own transportation then this location wouldn't bother you as much or if you didn't mind taking cabs or the bus.

Overall it served its purpose. I wasn't really there to hang in the hotel room the whole time so all I needed was a place to put my head at night and the Hotel Debret definitely provided that for me.

Hotel Debret Overview

The Debret Hotel is located in Rio De Janeiro making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. All of the guestrooms are replete with air conditioning. The amenities and services offered at this Rio De Janeiro accommodation include room service 24hr, elevator, bar/pub, laundry service/dry cleaning, restaurant, room service, safety deposit boxes, business center. Modern comfort and convenience are seamlessly combined to ensure the guests' satisfaction. This hotel is characterized by a combination of modern comfort and traditional element of Rio De Janeiro, making it a distinct accommodation. For your reservation at the Debret Hotel, simply submit your dates and complete our secure online booking form.

Hotel Debret Amenities

• TV
  • Laundry service
  • Computer
  • Direct dial phone
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower