Hotel DeSilva Inn

Check Katowice Hotel Deals

Hotel DeSilva Inn Katowice Reviews

siaippsau siaippsau
3* Hotel near Katowice Airport Mar 29, 2011
It past 5 days from my Check in in this hotel and I am still enjoying to be here. Although it is just 3 stars hotel, still it is just perfect.

At the beginning I will start describing room. It is very cosy and comfortable. The bed is really nice. You can find fridge in the room as well, so it's good for those who are staying for a longer time. There is a tea pot as well, with tea and coffee of course. TV, Internet connection, cupboard are here as well. The bathroom is very nice. Shower cabin is big and what I like here are the mirrors. They are big.:)

The room service is working properly, visiting you every day, I can find new bedding every time when I am coming back to hotel.

Breakfast is very nice too, but it would be just great if the choice be wider. Although food is fresh.

Staff is wonderful.I am locking my key card in my room very often and they still are nice with me.

But not everything is perfect here. The location could be better. For me, cabin attendant, it is ok, because I can reach the airport really quickly, but for those who wants to travel it's not very comfortable. It is located like 40km from Katowice city center so if you want to reach it you need to book a car in a hotel or to go with the bus from airport.

Environment reminds rehab. All around are woods and small town where you can find small food shop, restaurant "Stara Chata", gym.So actually it is not bad...If you are staying for a short time.

All in all, I want to say that this place is really very nice and I strongly recommend to stay in here if you are coming to Katowice airport and you need to stay for a night somewhere.

Check Katowice Hotel Deals