Hotel De Koopermoolen

Hotel De Koopermoolen Rates and Deals

Hotel De Koopermoolen Amsterdam Reviews

Vioweil Vioweil
Not the best choice in Amsterdam Jun 03, 2012
I stayed in this hotel during the Queensday, and let me tell you it was kind of a task to find a free room in Amsterdam at that time, and at a reasonable price as well. I chose this hotel basically on the great location (old town) and price (98 euro/night for a 3-star single room was okay for that period of year).

Koopermoolen Hotel is in full process of renovating and upgrading, so at this moment the hotel has two separated entrances, one leading to 3-star rooms, and the other to 2-star rooms.

It has a great location in the old town on a nice street with plenty of terraces, bars and restaurants. Red light district is also very close. Even if I stayed there during the Queensday and people were partying on the street until late in the morning, I felt safe at all times.

I wouldn`t recommend this hotel to old people as it has looooong narrow stairs. Not a place for a romantic trip either. Room was basic but provided everything needed. My room was situated on the last floor at the mansard, was very small, but very quiet! Staff was more than friendly, was simply great, and helped me with lots of useful information.

I know my review sounds pretty nice, but if I have to visit Amsterdam again I won`t choose this hotel again due to the long narrow tiring stairs, small size of room and boring breakfast (I forgot to mention that one day I woke up early enough to give breakfast a try and I was pretty disappointed: boiled eggs, cheese, salami, orange juice and coffee).
location
one of the 3 long narrow stairs
location
westwind57 says:
yes... a nice breakfast is not always the strongest point for some hotels....
Posted on: Jun 04, 2012
coolamigo82 coolamig…
Affordable stay near the train station Jul 23, 2011
Affordable stay near the train station. If you are looking for a cheap hotel for 1-2 nights,I would recommend this hotel.

This is very near to station, red light district, dam square, and other main tourist spots. All shops are near-by and surrounding is crowded. I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights and was fine with the hotel and the service.

I would like to the stay in the hotel next time if the prices are still cheap.

Hotel De Koopermoolen Overview

The Hotel De Koopermoolen is ideally located for sightseeing in Amsterdam with Schreierstoren and Ons' Lieve Heer op Solder only a few minutes away and Madame Tussauds Amsterdam, Casa Rosso and Dam Square within a 10 minute walk. Located in the heart of Amsterdam, the hotel is within a five minute walk from Fo Guang Shan He Hue Temple and Restaurant-Cafe In de Waag. Amsterdam's attractions, such as Rembrandt House Museum and Nieuwmarkt are within an easy walking distance.

If it is the shopping you are after, the Hotel De Koopermoolen is strategically situated to access Amsterdam's shopping district. Amenities include a safe-deposit box, luggage storage and meeting rooms. Confidently choose the Hotel De Koopermoolen for your next stay with the knowledge that you'll be ideally placed to take in Amsterdam's well-known clubs, bars, and establishments.

Hotel De Koopermoolen Amenities