Hotel D'Anna Naples

Check Naples Hotel Deals

Hotel D'Anna Naples Reviews

funinuk funinuk
Jul 05, 2007
WARNING!!!! DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!

This is the WORST hotel I have ever stayed in! I thought I was being clever booking through Hostelworld to get a better deal and the photos of the hotel looked quite nice and the reviews were ok so I went and booked 2 nights.

On arrival my boyfriend was horrified to learn we had a shared bathroom, so we upgraded to a private bathroom - sounds nice eh? WRONG!!!!

The room was awful to say the least.

Things not up to standard include:

- The shower consisted of a rusty showerhead that let out a dribble of water and the shower curtain rail was attatched to the wall with - get this - SELLOTAPE!

- The window in the bathroom opened onto scaffolding and a dirty back street where stray dogs and cats were noisily fighting all night.

- Tiles had fallen off the wall in the bathroom and were just shoved in the corner.

- The window in the main room was boarded up with rusty corregated iron and had a space at the top for bugs to get in.

- the ceiling fan was noisy and was hanging on to the roof with a tiny wire - I was afraid to stand under it in fear of decapitation!

- At 8am the road/building work started nearby and a orchestra of unpleasent noices drifted in the open window.

- When we decided to go to another hotel, the lady behind the desk didn't speak any English so we couldn't get any refund.

NOT RECOMMENDED!!!!
Reception
Reception

Hotel D'Anna Naples Overview

Hotel D'Anna is a comfortable one star hotel, family management since 1949, located in Corso Arnaldo Lucci 199, about 30 meters from the railway central station of Piazza Garibaldi, close to the office district (Centro Direzionale) and historic centre of Naples. The well-positioned hotel allows moving easily towards all the city by underground railway or bus.

Check Naples Hotel Deals