Hotel Courtyard Istanbul International Airport

Hotel Courtyard Istanbul International Airport Rates and Deals

Hotel Courtyard Istanbul International Airport Reviews

halilee halilee
Mostly a great stay May 09, 2012
Our stay here was a mostly really good with a few annoyances. The safety here is bar none the highest I've seen. Upon entry the vehicle was checked and then as soon as you enter the hotel you go through a metal detector and all your luggage gets scanned. Your key card accesses the elevator. So you definately felt safe ( though everywhere in Turkey that we visited I felt safe regardless).

there is a free hourly shuttle that goes to and from the airport which we used to get to the airport in the morning. The hotel itself is a fair distance from the airport, at least a good 10-15 mins. The room itself was really nice, The beds were really comfortable and we slept well with lots of fluffy pillows. However we were shocked to find that it did not supply any complimentary bottled water or free wifi. We knew breakfast was not complimentary when we booked so that was no surprize. It really caught us off guard since everywhere else we went in Turkey ( at much cheaper or similar prices) provided us with free breakfast, and free wifi. Not all places provided free water, but with a hotel like this, I would have expected it. The bathroom shower was a bit odd in that there is just a half piece of glass over the shower with half exposed and no way to prevent water from spilling out. The room was very clean though!

There was some confusion when we tried to check in.. it was supposed to have been prepaid advance room but they told us it was not paid for yet, even though our travelling companions who booked the same prepaid advance room found there room was paid for. So we had to pay for it again without my being sure that it hadn't been charged once already. Then when we checked out the staff informs me the room is not paid for yet, it was just on hold from the night before so once again I had to trust that they didn't charge me and give them my MC and pay for it. Fortunately they didn't double or triple charge me, but it was concerning at the time.

All in all, we would stay again to be somewhat close to the airport before a flight out. The room was comfortable and the staff were pleasant with safety being paramount. We did not use the restaurant so cannot comment on that.
Our room, very comfortable
Bathroom
bigstoney82 says:
I have dealt with the half a piece of glass in bathrooms, alot and i hate it, the floor gets so wet!
Posted on: Jul 27, 2012