Hotel Country Inn Hallstadt

Hotel Country Inn Hallstadt Rates and Deals

Hotel Country Inn Hallstadt Reviews

Chokk Chokk
A great stay in Hotel Country Inn - Goldener Adler May 04, 2008
I was driving around in Bamberg and I had decided that I would love the check this wonderful city out, so I was trying to find a hotel. As I was driving round in my car I didn’t care about staying in the city itself. I wanted to find a room a couple of kilometres outside the city, because it is usually a good way to make a deal on your hotel. I made a search on my GPS and one of the places I could see was Hotel Country Inn Goldener Adler. I thought that it never would be bad to stay at an Inn.

The hotel was nice and in a very quiet village; Hallstadt. There was almost no action in the village when I arrived at 9 pm, which is usual in many places on the countryside anywhere after 6 pm.

The hotel looked nice and the young guy that was the night man knew what he was doing and was very efficient. I asked if the kitchen still was open and he checked with the chef and confirmed. I looked at the menu, ordered and went to my car to park it in the garage and put my stuff in the room.

The room was very nice, and German; everything was neat and was working. The bathroom was a real treat. I quickly went and had my dinner. The food was really good and the chef had been able to put something together very fast that tasted wonderful. I had also ordered a dunkel weissbeer and I was feeling pretty good.

The bed was great and I had a good night sleep before I went back to an awesome breakfast with everything I could imagine. I ordered an omelette with vegetables and cheese and it was the best omelette I have had in a very long time. The morning staff was always smiling and charming – it was a good morning.
The hotel
The inner yard
Action in front of the hotel
A great thing; a dunkel weissbier!

Hotel Country Inn Hallstadt Overview

Discover all that Hallstadt has to offer with Hotel Country Inn Goldener Adler as a base. The Hotel Country Inn Goldener Adler boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. Room amenities include non smoking rooms, daily newspaper, desk, hair dryer, ironing board, in room safe. Hotel facilities offered at this Hallstadt accommodation include 24hr room service, shops, bar/pub, laundry service/dry cleaning, meeting facilities, restaurant. Leisure and sports facilities available on the hotel's property comprise massage, garden. The hotel provides a warm and welcoming service of international standard. Make your reservation at the Hotel Country Inn Goldener Adler Hallstadt now by selecting your chosen dates of stay and submitting our secure online booking form.

Hotel Country Inn Amenities