Hotel Coste

Check Tbilisi Hotel Deals

Hotel Coste Tbilisi Reviews

Monika_B Monika_B
Average hotel as for 4* Mar 22, 2017
Hotel was not that bad as i showed at my ratings but it deserves to be reviewed. At my opinion hotel with 4* should give you the service you expect form the 4* hotel. At this point hotel fails! I've been in many hotels and definitely know how the 4* hotel looks like. Maybe it ratings are wrong and it's just a 3* hotel. To be fair it's good (not excellent for 3* too).

Let's start:

1. Location is perfect, center of Tbilisi and accessibility to any tourist location in Tbilisi.

2. Service is pure! It took them to fix my internet and TV for 2 days. It was broken on the night before but they only fixed it on the day of my check out. It's incredibly bad for 4* hotel. I've never seen anything same in other 4* hotels (even in Georgia).

3. They were didn't gave 15 extra minutes so i could leave the Hotel. 15 minutes! I was there for like 5 days and was very surprised they did not allow me to pack without remaining me that I'm late on my check out!

4. Cuisine was perfect! That's most likely not the hotel's stuff more for the county but full board was included and I liked it very much

Check Tbilisi Hotel Deals