Hotel Cosmotel

Hotel Cosmotel Rates and Deals

Hotel Cosmotel Paris Reviews

mamathed mamathed
great and helpful staff worth the money Sep 19, 2010
This hotel was very nice. The money was worth it to me. The room was very clean. I was so happy with the service. I was a single lady. The neighborhood was not the best, but it was very lively and I felt safe.The hotel does not allow u to take your key with you,but there is 24h service. The front desk is very helpful. he spoke some english and it was enough for me to understand. My room was very clean. English stations would have been nice and maybe even a time clock next to the bed,but they do offer wake up calls if you ask. The metro is the best way to travel. I suggest purchasing a day ticket which allows u too ride all day on the train and all day free on all the city buses. You can't go outside of Paris with it, but why would you.The attractions are in Paris.The train service litterally takes you to all the places of interest and the buses can even get you closer. This is one way to save money and have more for attractions and food my hotel was 85 euro, train ticket 6euro and remeber u ride buses for free all day and train. Enjoy!

Hotel Cosmotel Overview

Business hours of reception: 24 hours Hotel Cosmotel is located in the heart of Paris, in the area of the Grands Boulevards and the Opera, a few steps away from the Gare de l'Est and the Gare du Nord railway stations. The hotel combines efficiency, charm and offers a personalised welcome and a family atmosphere. Our hotel provides 30 rooms and they are all equipped with a TV, air conditioning, a mini bar, a direct-dial telephone, a heating and a private bathroom with shower or a bathtub and hair-dryer. Non-smoking rooms are also available. Unfortunately, we do not have a proper restaurant, but if you wish, we can recommend some good ones, which are situated nearby the hotel. Our bar is at your disposal. There are many tourist attractions within walking distance, such as Sacre-Coeur basilica, the big department stores, the Opera and Les Halles district. Paris is an ideal place for shopping and to go out at night. The Parisian theatres await you as well.

Hotel Cosmotel Amenities

• Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • En suite