Hotel Cosmic

Hotel Cosmic Rates and Deals

Hotel Cosmic Kathmandu Reviews

Biedjee Biedjee
Basic, but good Oct 15, 2010
When I was denied a room at the Yeti Guest Home, my quest for a new place to stay in Kathmandu started once again. I had walked past the Hotel Cosmic a few times and found their purple sign quite striking.

Inside the hotel looks a bit less modern though, some would even say dated. At 6 Euros for a room they are bit more expensive than the Yeti Guest Home, but for that extra money you get a whole lot of extra comfort.

The double bed in my room was very comfortable and the room had a desk and a cup board as well. Both bedroom and bathroom were very clean. Wi-Fi was reasonably fast and stable.

The staff was really friendly and seemed genuinely sorry when I had to move out on my last night because they were fully booked. They did their best trying to find a similar hotel in the same price range for me.

Despite being in a side street off Thamel Road, the street is very noisy, though in all honesty, the same has to be said about all hotels I stayed at in Kathmandu.

Of all the cheapies I have stayed at in Thamel, this one was probably the best, despite the noise. The room was large and complete and came with nice extras such as a towel and toilet paper.
Hotel Cosmic