Hotel Concorde Berlin

Hotel Concorde Berlin Rates and Deals

Hotel Concorde Berlin Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Really great hotel with a great location Jul 13, 2012
For some good reasons in usually end up taking a hotel close to Kurfustendamm every time I am in Berlin and I want to say in the center of town. It was the first time that I had booked the Hotel Concorde Berlin and I did not know what to expect because I found the price quite fair, as it was only 117 euro per night.

I was meeting one of my friends down in Berlin because had taken the plane down and since I had taken a decision to drive down to Berlin from Copenhagen I asked one of my other friends if he wanted to join me in Berlin because he really likes the city. I was meeting my friend in Berlin because we were invided to our friend’s 40th birthday.

While my friend had flown down I had taken the car because I like the drive down and there are also a lot of nice places to visit on the way they back. I needed to find a parking space for my car and luckily there was a public parking house just across the street, where there first of all were a lot of empty spaces but it also had a fair price per night.

We crossed the street and entered the reception area and we were both pleasantly pleased about what we saw. The reception area was really nice and inviting and the girl behind the counter was really friendly. I had booked the room for both of us and I let my friend have the first go at the counter. She looked at him and said ”you are in luck – I have given you an upgrade to the executive floor”. I smiled and said he was well worth it and when it became my turn she said, “I done the same with you”. We were both smiling to the fact that we were given rooms on the 11th floor. We had no idea of how and why we were upgraded but it was really nice.

The room was large with a great view overlooking the roofs of the area. The room was with white walls but had different brown nuances in the carpet and the woodwork. The best part was the great bed that naturally was the centerpiece of the room. The bathroom was nice and quite tasty. The best part of this room was that you were given access to the floor lounge, where they served for free served snacks and drinks all afternoon, in the evenings they had a light dinner with wines and in the morning you had a breakfast menu to choose from with freshly made omelets and so on. This was usually the place where I would meet up with my friend before we left the hotel during the 2 days we stayed there.

I also found out that if you checked in to the hotel bar on the app “foursquare” you were give a free glass of champagne – how is that for a deal. I you were the mayor there you would have 20 percent of bar bill.
wandafromtexas says:
sounds like a very good hotel and how lucky for the upgrade!
Posted on: Jul 25, 2013
inkiuk inkiuk
Affordable luxury in the heart of Berlin Jun 25, 2011
The Hotel is located in the heart of city west in Berlin, and nearby to almost everything. A beautiful hotel with excellent service. The breakfast was not included in the price, but there were starbucks, supermakets and restaurants close to the hotel. Taxi was right outside the hotel door, and always available and was not expensive either.
tonygiglio tonygigl…
Will return Aug 14, 2010
Concorde it was the only hotel I booked on the way back, because we were arriving late in the night from Sweden. It was a great choice! The hotle in very central, just few meters from Kurfuerstendamm the most important commercial area of the city! Just arrived staff took care of the care droving in the garage and the reception was really kind. Entering teh hall you soon understand to be in a wonderful place. What a charming place!!! A silent and fast elevator takes us to the fourth floor. Room 407 is simply special!!!! The design is modern, elegant and friendly. The right light welcomes you even in the night and the marble bathroom invites you everytime you watch it. In one of the cabinets you find all kinds of accessories: extra towels, bathrobes, shoe horn, slippers, garment cover etc. You feel really comfortable!

Breakfast is rich, maybe too rich! Served in a elegant room, you can take what you like more from one of the four big table in the middle of the room. Caffe is served at the table by crew! Is a lunch more than a breakfast!

Staff is very professional and pleasant, serious but friendly.

Just a warning! If you try to reach the hotel with GPS be carrefull. In Berlin there are two streets with the same name (!!!) - Augsburger Strasse. One belong to former Eastern Berlin and the Mayor forgot to change!!!

The cost for a twin room in Concorde Hotel was 172 euro breakfast included. Money well spent! Promised!
viciousv04 says:
I lived around the corner. ;) Ku Damm is a great shopping Blvd.
Posted on: Mar 12, 2012
ken2010 says:
sounds really nice choice..
Posted on: Sep 12, 2010

Hotel Concorde Berlin Overview

The Concorde Berlin is located just off of the Kurfurstendamm in the heart of the city. Guests will find themselves near a number of attractions, including the Berlin Zoo and Potsdamer Platz. The Alexanderplatz is also located near this hotel in Berlin. The Hotel Concorde Berlin is located only a few minutes from the Berlin Airport. Guests will find that the 5 star hotel is located near public transit stops as well as taxi cabs and rental cars for easy access to attractions located throughout the city.

All of the guestrooms at the hotel offer numerous amenities. Each room includes beautiful furnishings as well as wireless Internet access. Satellite televisions and private bathrooms can be found in every guest accommodation.

Shopping and dining choices are plentiful near the hotel. There is a restaurant located right onsite, as well as a trendy bar. The hotel also offers a gym as well as a sauna, a steam room, and a solarium.

Hotel Concorde Amenities

• Solarium
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Steam Bath
  • Health Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes