Hotel Comte De Nice

Hotel Comte De Nice Rates and Deals

Hotel Comte De Nice Reviews

bangbang22 bangbang…
Nice break from Hotels/Hostels Jun 21, 2011
The Hotel Comte de Nice is actually an apartment building that rents rooms by the day. After backpacking through Europe and staying in a number of hostels that in which we had to share space, this was a welcome respite. Where we stayed was on the top floor with one bedroom containing a queen size bed and two twins in the living room. It also included a stocked kitchenette and there was a grocery store down the corner so we saved a bit of money by making our own meals instead of dining out. The bathroom had a mini tub and the hot water lasted though 4 of us bathing. There was a skylight in the dining area that led onto the roof...we may or may not have taken advantage of that :) Also, while I speak French, my travel buddies did not and were excited to utilize the TV which had a few stations in English. On a final note, there was plenty of free breakfast pastries in the lobby even on the days we didn't leave to explore until almost 11 a.m. It was 72 Euro for one night, but split between the 4 of us made it relatively inexpensive. I'm not sure about pricing for less travelers, but if there's a group of you I definitely recommend it.
Making our own dinner in Nice!
the_bill the_bill
Affordable in Nice Dec 27, 2008
I found the Hotel Comté de Nice through booking.com and it had very good reviews and it was fairly inexpensive (50 Euros per night for a single), so I decided to give it a try. Being a single room I expected it to be small and it was, but there was a bed, bathroom with shower, free wireless internet and even a television. The internet is only accessible in the lobby and some of the rooms. Luckily, my room was just above the lobby, so I was able to access it without any problem. My only complaint was the floor was a bit creaky. As quiet as I tried to be when I checked in at midnight, the creaky floor did its best to let everybody know I was there. The breakfast buffet was your typical cold breakfast, but its always a good start to the day. Breakfast is not included in the room rate. The staff I encountered were always helpful and nice whenever I had questions or was simply dropping or picking up my key. They also have 24 hour check-in, but I would recommend letting them know ahead of time if you'll be arriving late at night. The hotel's web site has great directions to the hotel from the airport or the bus station. This was very helpful to me since I arrived in the middle of the night.

If you're looking for an inexpensive hotel in Nice, give this one a try. It is quite removed from the waterfront, but at the same time is located in a quiet neighborhood only a block from the tram that can take you down to the waterfront or the bus station within minutes. Its a reasonable walking distance to both places as well. The train station is also close within walking distance or a very short tram ride.

Hotel Comte De Nice Overview

The Comte De Nice is located in central Nice, nearby many tourist attractions and businesses. It is 12 minutes by tram from the Acropolis and 7 minutes by tram from the Promenade Des Anglais. It is also minutes away from the beach and from other landmark locations. It can be found right next to the train station.

There are 61 guestrooms available at the Hotel Comte De Nice. It has Standard rooms, as well as apartments (with small kitchen). Only the apartments are air-conditioned. Rooms at the hotel feature satellite TV and direct dial phones. Rooms are modernly decorated with natural wood furniture.

The Comte De Nice France is a two-star hotel. Amenities include a lobby with TV, a breakfast area and private underground parking. A small meeting room that can accommodate 35 persons is also available. Free Wi-Fi is available in the lobby area.

Hotel Comte De Amenities

• Direct dial phone
  • Facsimile
  • Exhibit Space
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • En suite