Hotel Club Torre Capovento Sperlonga

Check Sperlonga Hotel Deals

Hotel Club Torre Capovento Sperlonga Reviews

tonygiglio tonygigl…
Private Paradise Jun 11, 2010
I found this hotel for a coincidence! I was driving on the cost between Roma and Napoli and I've seen the entrance with a nice banner. I decided to check the place, just to have a swim in the sea. I was "thundered". A wonderful residence that you can't see from the road. Made of several small houses, eache one is a room, built in the rocks and hide by a wide sort of plants. The private beach is the diamond of the Hotel Club Torre Capovento, a sandy beach in a small gulf where you can relax avoiding the tipical cahos of the beaches. The rooms are not so big, but you need it only for sleep because, easy, you'll spend all you time on the beach, very close to each room (max 50 meters). I decided to stay for the weekend. It was a great choice because in the night, in the restaurant located on a terrace at the sea level, you can taste wonderful local seafood in a romantic atmosphere. After dinner, if you like, there is a nice disco in a natural cave. But don't worry, the noise don't disturbs the quiet rooms if you prefer to relax.

The price is around 150 euro for a double room, breakfast and access to the beach and includes two beach beds and beach umbrella. The price for the restaurant is in the average.
The beach from the restaurant
the beach from the room
tonygiglio says:
You have to take the train from Roma to Formia (leaves every hour) and than you need a taxi. It takes around 20 minutes.
Posted on: Aug 06, 2010
babyaly1 says:
I am booking this hotel for my birthday. I will be taking the train from Rome, is it difficult to get here from the train station ?
Posted on: Aug 06, 2010
babyaly1 says:
In August ! Around August 28th for my birthday ! I love Sperlonga ! I will be in my mom's town in Benevento & then we will head back up the amalfi coast and back to Rome, but stop here on the way.
Posted on: Jul 26, 2010